Ch.5

Twelve months ago.

This class could not be more boring.

Except for the fact that James was sitting next to me, our notes being slipped between eachother in almost a ninja like state.

James silently chuckled at my last note.

He started writing back when a booming voice decended on the class like a bomb in the middle of the night.

"Mr. Parks, writing notes are we?" Jason stiffened imediately and glanced at me, his eyes clouding over with a misterious feeling.

"Um.." he mumbled.

"Well Mr.Parks, since your conversation is so important, why don't you read your note out in front of the class?" Our Math teacher commanded.

I swear I saw James's cheeks flash a light tint of pink.

So he stood up and walked to the board, his feet dragging in shackles as be reached the gylltine and looked out upon the crowd, his eyes begging for someone to save him. The prosecuter was smirking as the inocent citizen as he said his final words.

His eyes connected with mine and he read.

"Well, you have to admit that Prince Charming was pretty stupid. He didn't even ask the Princess on a date. So I was wondering, would you wanna go on a date with me?" He said, his cheeks flaming, along with mine. He breathed in.

"So, what do ya say?"