chapter one

RIVAILLES POV

Facinating, I think, crouching down to hold a handful of the soft dirt and carefully analyse it sift through my fingers and hit the grass
"Oi, furball, found anything?" I hear from a couple metres away
"N-no!" I yelp, standing back up and brushing the excess dirt off of my pants
"Shit!" He hissed, his lip curled in disgust and his tail recoiled
"Levi." I glare, he really needs to shut up
"What, Riv?" He yelled "There is nobody on this godforsaken planet that would open their doors to us!"

"But, Levi," I sighed "We haven't searched the whole planet, I'm sure that there is someone out there who would w-"
"Who's on my property!" A raspy scream pierces through the air
"My point exactly." Levi sneers as we take form into our animal selves and run for it.

Levi, the now black cat, is in front of me, scraping and flinging clumps of dirt in my face as we twist and turn between all different sorts of trees, I seriously need to teach that neko to sheathe his claws unless he needed to use them. We twist and turn through endless trees until finally, we halt and sleekly crawl under a small hole in the barbed fence. When both of us are on the other side we sprint a couple metres and end up in an open backyard, Levi and I set our rumps on the grass and breathe heavily for a moment.

Taking in our surroundings, I can identify we are on the territory of a small house owner, I mean, the area is large, but the house is tiny. I glance over at my friend who is now hacking up a furball and focus back on the house, it has windows that could easily reveal us to anyone on the other side.

That's when I see a figure on the other side.

Normally, my first instinct would be to run and never look back but this time I just couldn't. The person on the other side was a man, a very very handsome man, with broad shoulders and a muscular build, the most tanned and beautiful skin, the most handsome and shaggy brown hair and the most deepest turqoise eyes, his eyes, were like a forest o-or and ocean, yeah, like the calm sound of waves... I snapped out of my trace and glared at Levi, he was staring at the man aswell, like me, he was trapped in a lustful aroma... but, that man can't love two people... can he? agh what am I thinking, I don't even know that man.

Levi and I watch intently as he slowly notices us and slides a glass door to come outside, he has a phone to his ear and says 'hold on' to it, he reaches out a hand, Levi takes a step back before he places it on his head, patting roughly. Levi mewled in discomfort but appreciated the attention, I padded over notice me! he turned and smiled, moving his hand under my ear.

"What're you guys doing out here?" He asked, a worried look painted his face
I snicker, imagining him freaking out if we shifted in front of him.
He then flashes a smile and swoops us up, I nuzzle into his neck, seeking out his scent gland, I take in his beatiful scent. My eyes widen,

Alpha.

Levi purrs quietly as he opens the glass door and brings us inside. A wave of warmth erupts over my body as he props us onto a grey couch. He turns back to his phone and says
"Yeah, I just found two cats in my backyard, weird, right?" He waits for the phone to reply to him, which surprisingly I can't hear, and goes
"Yeah, two cats... I don't know Armin I just took them inside,"
I release a faint mewl, longing for his touch against my skin again, Levi turns his head in my direction and purrs in agreement.

"Yes I can afford them! Just wait until I become a surgeon and I'll be the richest man in the neighborhood!"

Eventually, the man said goodbye to the phone and sat in between us. Desperately, Levi and I hopped into his lap, hoping for some sort of contact.
"I'm Eren..." Eren smiled, petting us on the head, he moved his hand down to give my tummy a scratch and I instinctively rolled over to allow him. Levi shined with jealousy, taking a step closer and snuggled into his chest as I did before, Eren grinned before his fingers skimmed over my chest, he frowned, feeling my ribs, noticing how skinny our bodies were. Sighing, he hoisted us up and brought us to a table and set us down, he shuffled over to the fridge and rummaged through it.
"Leftovers will have to do..." he mumbles

It only took him a couple minutes to bring a bowl, he pulled some sort of clear wrap off the top and shoved it over to us. I licked his hand and started eating, it was so delicious! It's been almost a week and a half since we got kicked out of someone's house and haven't eaten since then. Oh, how grateful I was to this beautiful man, I shall forever be in his debt. Levi's head bumped with mine as we both moved to eat, he growled.
"Hey..." Eren frowned, he took the bowl back and put half of the contents in another.
Levi scowled when he placed two bowls infront of us, but still leaned down to eat.

It had been a couple hours or so, Levi and I were curled up on Erens lap on the couch, watching some kind of movie on the television. Levi had already fallen asleep on Erens thigh, so I decided to rest my head on his neck. Eren softly patted my rump and yawned, he grabbed the remote and switched off the television, which made Levi quickly snap open his eyes. He moved Levi off his lap, to which he grumbled in protest

"Time for bed." He mumbled, getting off the couch, I stood up and followed wearily, Levi followed closely behind. My ears drooped as I stalk Eren down a hallway, I haven't had time to explore this area of the house, he turns and opens a door to reveal a large bedroom and a double bed with a bathroom connected. Leaving the door open, Eren rushes in and leaps onto the bed, chuckling when he lands face first. Levi hops onto the bed and lands beside Eren, watching as he hurries under the covers, I jump on the bed, sniffing Eren nervously as he snuggles into the blanket, and I nuzzle into the crook of his neck, letting his peaceful alpha scent send me to sleep.

hey there !
hope you enjoyed the first chapter, please vote and comment, more votes - more chapters
1159 words