Chapter 4

"Twilight, wait! Don't kill me! I'll give you the mannequins you ordered! I'll make you a new dress! I'll-"

"You'll die," Twilight commands. Her horn glows and a purple aura wraps itself around Rarity's throat. As she chokes, Twilight begins to think aloud. "A brutal kill or a nice agonizing death?" One look into Rarity's eyes and the answer is clear. She whips her head to the side and Rarity's head is torn off her body and the blood splashes everywhere. Twilight wipes the floor with her hoof and tastes the blood. "Mmm... Blood type A? My new favorite..."

---------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash cries in pain and falls on her side, screaming and crying as the blood continued to spill. Twilight levitated the blue wing over the rainbow pony and giggles.

"Whats wrong Dashie? I thought you were the Iron Pony?"

"T-Twilight! I did what you asked! Wh-why are you doing this!?"

Twilight licks the blood of the wing. "Blood type O? Interesting. "The other wing is torn off and Rainbow screams louder. Twilight beats her friend with the set of wings for a period of time before using her magic to pull Dash's heart out of her chest. Twilight strokes the pony's mane and laughs. "I always thought your rainbow mane was a beautiful curse."

Then an idea struck the young Unicorn, one that would drive Equestria to insanity. She closed her eyes and teleported to Ponyville, five years into the past.