Katniss Tobias Tris Peeta

Hi! This is not the story yet. But i hope you'll enjoy reading it still.

Katniss

"We could you know, take off, in the woods." Gale told me while we were sitting on the grass before the reaping.".

"they'd catch us. we would not make it five miles."." i reasoned out. But deep within my veins, where it circulates to my wwhole being, i know the real reason why i counldn't. I should be with him. He should be here somewhere like we always used to be. His toned muscles flexing to shoot something for food. Where are you, Tobias?

Tobias

Who could have thought that after all the years of secretly leaving the Dauntless compound and enjoying the peace the cool breeze of fresh air offers, I will be near my solid ground again? Never in my wildest imagination did I dream of entering the city of Panem. I’ve seen it for thousand times whenever I go to the forest and enjoy some moment of solitude.

Forest.

That girl. Braided hair. Strong.

Katniss Everdeen. Will she remember me if ever we’ll cross paths again? Will she look at me the way she let her guards down before? Will she cry and snuggle again whenever she needed someone other than her so called best friend?

Tris

                 We are out here nowhere to be found. I have never been to this kind of place. Hunger’s evident. It feels like I’m walking through the streets of Dauntless. I remembered the man who reminded me to choose very well. And it sent some thrills along my system. But I’m glad he was here with me. I can be anywhere. I can be lost. I can be never found. As long as he’s here with me feeling the heat of sun soaking our shirts. Breathing in the air I breathe. Feeling the love radiating from my skin. Four. I will be with him even when those four fears seem like getting the best of him. My Tobias.

Peeta

                I was dumping all the rejected breads into the pig pens when I saw a young man and a woman wandering down the streets. They seemed lost. They didn’t belong here, that’s for sure. They wore shiny leather jackets and they had tattoos appearing whenever they move and anyone will then be able to notice those that are located on the parts hidden. The man is about my age. He’s tall and well built, I must say.

                But the girl.

She’s dazzling. Striking as ever. And the apparent confidence is so seductive in many ways. No matter how stupid I may appear, I will never let go of the chance to meet her. A hot girl with three bird tattoos just below her neck. Such a character, I thought.

‘Excuse me? Do you need anything?’ I walked towards the two of them, wiping my hands from all the crumbs from the breads I just dumped.

‘I need you.’ The girl with the three birds, or eagles, or anything that flies tattoos just below her neck.

She needed me. A stranger. A beautiful stranger, for that matter, needed me.

That’s just great!

Don't forget to vote and comment!