Two : It was the day I was Kind.

So guys i'm so sorry for not uploading for like a month maybe 2 but i was really busy and i really forgot about this story.So Sorry.This time it will not happen that i writte like that : BIEBERKEEPOFF.It was my phones mistake.Sorry.So i'm really happy 'couse i have 30 reads *-* I was like SO HAPPY YOU MADE MY DAY and then i see i have 1 comment.You really made my day so yeeah.Thank you guys.Let's start.Sorry for missspels. *-* ♥♥

DEMI'S POV : 

DAY FOUR  : ( i skipped day two and three.it was boring,imagine they were swimming nothing else)

' 'Babe,Wake up.'' Justin whispered in my ear.He has such an sexy voice in the morning.OMG,Demi you didn't said that.

'Yeah, i did so fuck off.' I told to my mind.I got up from my fluffy bed,took my phone and looked on my FB and Twitter,nothing much. I twittered @demilovato : goodmorning guys,jackass wake me up @justin bieber 

'Babe,what did you mean by : Yeah,i did so fuck off.' Justin asked kind.Omg,he's so cute.

''Well,did i say it loud?'' I gave me a facepalm.

''Well,Juju it was nothing and why are you calling me babe?'' I asked Justin,i called him Juju omg Demi wake up.Your not calling him Demi.Sometimes i hate my mind.

''You just called me Juju,that's so cute.'' Omg,he was so cute.

''Yep,so me babe?Not really Bieber." I told him off,i really don't know why but i felt like i need to do that.

"Again,unpleasent Babe!" Now he was going to get on my nervs.

"Babe,Babe,Babe" With every babe he was closer to I,I moved one step back.

''Babe,Don't run,i don't bite" He smirked and then it was it.He was looking onto my eyes.I was looking on his eyes.It was so cute,i don't know what the fuck did i just say.

''Woow,Wooww,Bieber keep off.'' I told him off,by glaring at him.He steped away,he was smirking.

''Babe i know you like me,i just do.''  Then it was it.

''I like you?Nevar,evar,ever,ever,and then." I shouldn't say that but i think he has no feelings.

"Babe,you hurt my feelings.I have feeling im HUMAN." He was angry, i think i hurt him.He had that black eyes.I ran from my room.I went to the kitchen.

" Hej, Demii  and Justin!" Everyone told,by everyone i mean Cait,Chris,Ryan,Ed,(i forgot their names.SORRY GUYS from now it will be Cait,Chris,Ed,Ryan,Mell and Patricia).

"Hej guys." I looked at Justin,he was mad,i'm really sorry for hurting his feelings.Me Demi Lovato was kinda today.

(...)

The whole day we were swimming,spashing us and that.Justin was with some chiks.I really don't mind that he is with others girls.But i have that some wierd feeling in my tummy.I don't know what is it.I really don't care.Right now i'm in my room.Waiting Justin to come out 'couse i need to Brush my Teeths.Right now i'm in my Pj.What is a Pink tank top and Black Short Shorts,yeah really comffy.

He came out,he didn't say a word.He didn't speak a word to me from the moment i told him i i would never be with him.I really am sorry but i don't know for what sorry.

"Justin,comon speak with Demi." I told in the 3RD Person.I looked at him,he was sad?His eyes were hazel again,they weren't black.They were so amazing.

"Justin,please." 

I sit next to him.He looked at me.

"I'm sorry for hurting you,really i am." I told him,he was i don't know he was happy?.

"It's okaj,but remember i have feelings to." I kissed him on his cheek.I don't know why but i did.Then i went to the bathroom and i brushed my teeths.

Justin was sleeping.Wow,he was so cute at sleep.

"Goodnight,Justin,sleep well." Then i went to sleep.

"Goodnight Babe." The last thing i heard. 

___________

Sorry short ♥ :*