Four : It's not like it seems to be.

Yeep 70 reads thank you guys so much.So if you guys think this is an usual story they fall in love it's intoncet and that shit,then your wrong.The buisness starts right now.So i wanted to ask you guys a question you'll find it down on the end of the part so enyoy : 

Demi Lovato :

He kissed me,it was so perfect,so beautiful,i felt buterfflies all over my tummy.Am i falling for Bieber?No,you can't and you wont he is a player remeber that Demi,remeber it.I was bored laying in my bed 'couse i couldn't sleep,i had some headache so i was thinking about me and Justin,what if he likes me?No he doesn't but why he kissed me?You don't know,he knows it.

I got up from my bed and made my way to Justins bed,he is so cute at sleeping.I can't believe that someone is that cute just by sleeping.

I'm going to take a shower 'couse i can't sleep.

(..) 

I took a shower and put my underwear on me and left to the room.I entered to the room to find something to wear.Justin was still sleeping,thats good he can't see me.I opened my closet and picked something to wear. I picked grey jeans and a t-shirt whats stops before my bully buten.It says "Miami 69".It was 6am so i left to the kitchen.It was emepty,no one was there,i was alone.I'm going on the beach to take a walk.

(..)

After taking a walk i went to my room,Justin woke up.

"Goodmorning." I said he was just wierd looking at me.

"What's your problem?" He asked,i don't understand anything.

"What?" I asked politly.

"What are you doing into my room." He asked,what the fuck happend to him.

"Its my room to?" I said/asked.He glared at me.

"Find a new one." He is so stupid,ugh i hate him.

"What the actual fuck,if someone needs to get out this room it's you,not me,bitch." I told him off,he went quiet for a second and then continued.

"Little silly bitch,get out right now." Ugh,what is his problem.He grabbed my chin,it hurts.

"FUCK OFF." I yelled.I was brave i didn't let enyone to think it hurts me.

"Well,don't play the inconcent one." I rolled my eyes.

"Roll them again and you are going to lose them." Fuck what is with him.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Well,the problem is you are a succer for kissing." He told,men that hurts.

"Well,you aren't that good by self." I told him off,looking into other way,did i mention that he wasn't holding my chin anymore?if i didn't then right now.

"Know what?!" I asked.

"i really don't care." He muttered.

"Well,you will fucking listen to me." I said with so much anger in my voice,i can fell my body shiver.

"YOU BITCH" HE tried to slap me,but i'm fast.

"Don't you dare to slap me" I told him off.

"Bitch" He muttered.

"I thought you liked me,but i was wrong you are a succer,i like you,but know what in past time i liked you,you are such an ass,i hate you." I told him,he was looking into my eyes with fucking anger.

"Bitch,who could like you?" He asked by smirking.

"Well,your brother did." I told him.I was with his brother Jason but he died into a car crash 2 years ago.

"Don't you dare to talk about him." He told with pain in voice.

"I loved him,and he's dead,dead,dead,beacuse you let him drive,he didn't know how to drive it's your fault." I told him with tears in my eyes.It comes back in flashes.All our moments,all our memories,all our kisses,all our arguing,all our love.I loved him more than enybody,more than enything.

"It's not my fucking fault." He grabbed my waist.

"FUCK OFF." I told him,but he didn't listen.

"Listen to me little bitch,it's not my fault." Oh,i hate him.

"Now you'll listen to me." I grabbed his wrist,ok i shouldn't do that but oh,i did it.

"It's your fault,remeber?" I told him.

"Shut up,please" He begged.

"I won't it's your fault,your i loved him,why?" I asked.

"It's not my fucking fault,what why?" HE asked,with some anger and pain it was all together in his voice.

"Why did u let him drive?" I asked.

"Well,i was drunk so i couldn't drive." He started to talk.

"Fuck you,you could call a cab or something." I told with tears,i'm hard,hard  to get from Jason's death.I know sometimes i'm a bitch,but i will not get hurt,never again,never again fall in love never.

"Sorry." I aspologied to Justin.

"It's fine,i'm going out bye." He left.Just like that he left

_________________________________________________

Boring part,the intresting parts are coming.Before two days i had 70 reads,and now i have 108 reads,i'm so freaking happy.Thank you sosososoososo freaking much.

I love you so much.

- you guys made my day and please read my story Ran Away.

xoxo Ivana

Read,Vote,Comment,Fan. 

♥