Ch.33 Cassy Montreal

CASSY's POV

"Why are you crying?" inquired by a girl in front of me right now.

My nanny left me for a bit because she needs to get my medicine inside the car and it is parked quite far from where I am right now. The sun is bright and it's making me hard to see her face.

"I stumbled and my knees landed on a rock, it hurts" I explained while crying.

"You shouldn't cry, when you grow up you will experience more pain than that" she said then kneeled down to wipe my tears. She's talking like she's older than me but in fact she's just about my age.

"Thank you" I said between sobbing. She's wearing a sailor uniform but I don't know what school she's going.

"How old are you?"  She asked gently while blowing some air on my wound to help ease the pain.

"I'm eight years old" I said shyly.

"I'm eight years old as well, you're too cute to cry" she said smiling before pinching my cheek gently. She's so kind.

"Allison! I told you not to wander around, your dad will be mad if we didn't get back in time, let's go" I glanced up and saw a beautiful woman, I think it's her mom. She stood up immediately and about to go when I grabbed her skirt.

"Thank you Allison" I said blushing.

She gave me a warm smile before waving goodbye. I felt a bit of disappointment after because I forgot to tell her my name.

I slowly opened my eyes, I turned on my right side and smiled when I saw my grandpa sitting beside me. I dreamed of it again, her name is Allison, she's wearing a sailor uniform.

I groaned in pain when my chest started to hurt again.

"What happened?" I asked while massaging my chest. Last thing that I remember is that I'm in the classroom.

"You fainted" he said simply with his arms crossed.

I'm used to it, waking up in a hospital bed with dextrose on my right arm. I'm sick and I've come to accept that since I was a child, and now I'm in junior-high.

"I told you to do home study, you don't have to go to school because I can make school come to you" he started with his usual speech.

I just smiled at him in response, my very loving grandpa. He's the only person that I have right now because my parents died when I was young. That's the only thing that I know about them because grandpa refused to tell me me more.

"I'm going to die soon, so I'd like to enjoy my life to the fullest" I said simply. It's also my usual speech whenever he tries to lecture me.

"You're not going to die, the doctor said you'll just have to undergo an operation and that's it, you're going to be okay" he explained smiling while caressing my hand. I know that he's sad, but he needs to stay strong for me.

"Could you do something for me?"

"Anything..." He said hastily.

I asked grandpa to find Allison for me, he's rich so I know that it will not take long for him to find her. After a week, we found out that she's studying in St. Bernadette all-girls school and that she's the eldest daughter of Albert McKinley. They own the school so I told grandpa to buy a share in it and transfer me there immediately.

She's now a beautiful lady, and I can't take my eyes off her as we walk towards the tree where she's standing. I'm with his dad because he will introduce us formally. I thought my feelings for her are just pure admiration, but now that she's in front of me, I'm sure that I love her, and I want her to be mine no matter what.