06

"come on, jeongguk," yoongi sighed. "where the hell are you, kid?" he had been searching for the newly missing boy for over an hour now and there were still no signs of him. he was beginning to become deeply worried and slightly panicked.

besides the fact that jeongguk's parents had no idea that he was missing, yoongi was very fond of the younger boy. he had taken a liking to him and quite enjoyed having him around. quite honestly, he had a crush on the boy. he cared about jeongguk a lot and wouldn't stop looking until he found him or until he himself died – whichever came first.

"gguk?" yoongi called out, shining his flashlight as he looked around for any sign of the boy or any of his possessions.

his shoes crunched on leaves and small twigs as he ventured further into the woods, just wanting to find the boy and get the hell out of there at that point.

"come on jeongguk.. where are you?" he spoke to himself out loud, soon finding himself stumbling as he wasn't watching where he was walking.

he caught himself, a hand holding him up against a tree. he took his flashlight and pointed it down to figure out what he had nearly tripped over.

his heart dropped when he realized that it was one of jeongguk's shoes. "oh no.. no.." he crouched down and looked at it closer, confirming that it was in fact one of jeongguk's shoes.

"m-maybe he was trying to run and it came off and he just lost it.." he tried to think of the best scenario that this evidence could come out of.

yoongi had a sick feeling that that wasn't the case.