Unexpected

Hope you guys are liking the story so far!! ENJOY

***********************************************

Nikki's P.O.V

It's been a week since Jason's party andJaxon is finally back at school. Everyone acted as if he came back from the dead or something. All day people kept coming up to him and were saying things like "where have you been?" and " I've missed you so much". Most of the comments were coming from girls who would glare at me in the halls because I was with him. In all honesty I don't know what me and Jaxon are. Like he treats me like we are a thing and he would tell people that I'm his, but we never made it official. We also only went on one date. Maybe I should talk to him about it later, I thought as I walked to Mr.Desai's class. Conveniently, Jaxon is in that class and we sit next to each other so I will have my chance to talk to him about us.

"Hey Nik," Jaxon greeted whilst taking a seat next to me.

"Hey, how's being back?" I ask trying to start conversation.

"It's pretty good I guess. I'm just getting asked questions repeatedly."

"Well that should be expected considering the fact that you went M.I.A for over a week and a half." I say matter-of-factly.

"Eh, I guess you're right but like still. I don't understand why it was such a big deal that I wasn't here anyways."

"It isn't, but your fans love seeing you everyday. If your gone they have no will to live." I say as if it was obvious. All Jaxon did was chuckle and shake his head. There was comfortable silence between us as Mr.Desai told everyone the assignment for the day.

"Hey, I've been wanting to talk to you about something." I say starting conversation.

"What is it?" He asks giving me a concerned look.

"It's nothing bad, it's just about us." I say hoping he gets the idea off where I'm trying to go.

"What about us?" He asks, obviously not understanding.

"Well what are we exactly?" I ask looking up at him. He stayed quiet for a second but then shrugged his shoulders.

"We're going out i guess. I never really thought about it. All I know is that you're mine." He said with his signature smirk.

"Since we're on the topic of this, I'm taking you out later." He added nonchalantly.

"Do I have to wear anything specific?" I ask starting to think about the possibilities of what could be going on tonight.

"Nope, anything you want." He said putting his hand on my thigh. I blushed a little at his antic and continued asking him questions about the event. He wouldn't give me any answers so I gave up and we started talking about other things.

*Time Skip* ( After school)

School finally ended and I'm walking home with Chanel. I gotta admit, today went better than expected. Ever since I started talking to Jaxon, girls would always give me dirty looks and say shit like "he's just using her" and "he will be done with her soon" but to their and my surprise, he hasn't.

"So do you have any idea of where you're going later?" Chanel asks, getting me out of my train of thoughts and into reality.

"Nope, no idea at all." I say throwing my hands in the air.

"Did he at least tell you when he was coming to get you." She says whilst walking through my door and plopping on the couch.

"No, I should probably call him and figure that out." I drew out as I fished for my phone in my bag. I find it and call Jaxon to get more info on the events taking place later.