First Class;First Orgasm

After checking to know the hall number for the classroom I started on my way.

OMG!! These girls here are breath taking! Maybe I should fake fainting or something. Nah,that would be too desperate.

I quickly hurried along the hallways checking each number along my way until I came to the hallway with the number 60 above it.

After looking at each subject that was laminated on to the doors in italics I finally came to the room for Chemistry. Looking above the door I saw that it was Room 69.

Now is that just coincidence or not?

I entered the classroom and saw there were girls everywhere just making out with each other. Some were on the tables being eaten out by others while some were streaming hot kisses over each other and there were ever a few fingering themselves while enjoying the view before their eyes.

I was first shocked and then after scanning the class started to get comfortable and felt like I was in a fuck heaven.

After a closer look around I realized that Chloe was in the classroom and I quickly made my way over to her.

"Hey!!" She immediately saw me and waved calling me over. I whispered in her ear,"Won't they get into trouble for what they are doing?" She laughed and quickly explained that it was quite normal and ok to make out anywhere and any time you wanted to while attending the school,once it was done in the school it was ok by the principal.

I felt a pang of relief,not only for the girls but also for myself because I had recently began getting sudden urges of wanting to touch or play with myself and being allowed to do so whenever and wherever I wanted to was just fine with me.

After a few more minutes of just casually chatting with Chloe a lady walked in. She seemed to be in her late twenties or early thirties.

She seemed to have C cupped breasts and a huge butt. She also had beautiful curves and long flowing black hair. She had long elegant legs that were covered in thigh high stockings and she had on a mini skirt just barely covering her butt. She had on a red crop top and didn't seem to ever be wearing a bra. That got me wondering if she was even wearing any undies.

She said,"Good morning class! Welcome to a new semester! Some of you may be new here and others maybe have been privileged to have been here a while. Well my name is Ms.Brittany and I will be your Chemistry teacher,well,that's if we ever get to teach anything." A snicker sounded throughout the classroom.

"Well as some of you know,when we get a new student we do our traditional welcome. So do we have any new students?"

I nervously rose my hand and looked around to see that there was only one other girl with her hand up.

Turning back to Ms.Brittany I heard her saying,".....I would love for them to now stand and say a bit about themselves."

I stood and smiled nervously as I looked around the classroom. I said "Hi,my name is Elizabeth and well I'm here for the first time and my parents just disowned me recently because I came out of the closet about my sexuality to them." I nervously laughed then sat.

The class was eerie quiet until Ms.Brittany cleared her throat and said,"Ok Elizabeth,well I am sure that we will all welcome you here and take you in as our own,right girls?"

The girls all said "Yes Miss!" in union and giggled.

After that the other new girl introduced herself as Claire. Then Miss Brittany said,"Elizabeth,Claire,would you be ever so kind as to join me at the front of the classroom."

I looked over at Chloe to see her just smiling at me and she nudged her head in the direction of the front of the classroom to encourage me to go.

When myself and Claire got to the front of the classroom we stood next to sexy fuck beast called Ms.Brittany.
Wait,did I just think that? Oh God,I need help.

Help with those hands.

Stop!! Shut up!

No I won't shut up! But you want to make that bitch shut up by shoving your cunt in that beautiful face!! You dirty slut.

I mentally slapped myself for my thoughts.

I then realized that Ms.Brittany was speaking,"....Ok class,let's now give these girls the welcome they deserve. Come on,one by one."
____________________________________________________________
A/N:Hello!! Me again!! Heyyyyyyy!! Ok so what do you think about Eli? Such a slut....lol😁 Trust me,there will be a whole lot of action in the near future(if you know what I mean *wink wink*)😈🌚 Anyways,until next time.~Keke🤘🏾