First Class;First Orgasm Pt.2

One by one the girls got up to from their seats and made their way to the front of the class and in front of Claire and I.
The first girl,a sexy redhead with a nice round bum and small tits, walked over and kissed me square on the lips before first taking off my sweater. I was left in shock and what was even more weird is that after that she just smiled told me her name and walked away from me and went over to Claire and did the same.

The next girl walked up and kissed me as well before unbuttoning and taking off my top. She as well said her name and then walked over to Claire.

By the time the third girl walked up I knew that a kiss was on the way and I responded happily. She unzipped my skirt and let it fall and pool around my ankles before introducing herself then walking over to Claire.

By now I was just left in my bra and undies and the girls in the class seemed to be enjoying the view.
The fourth girl walked up and,ofcourse, kissed me before unclasping my bra and dropping it on to the floor. She as well said her name before walking over to Claire.

The next girl walked up with a smirk on her face and grabbed me by the butt and pulled me into her for a rough and ravenous kiss. She then knelt and slowing pulled down my panties using just her teeth.
She left it pooled around my ankles on top of my skirt and slowly raised up while allowing the others in the class to get a glimpse of her pussy as she bent to get up. She leaned over and whispered her name into my ear and then swayed her way over to Claire.

The girl after, came and kissed me while playing with my nipples before taking one into her mouth. Another came and joined her and sucked on the other nipple. They then both told me their names before walking over to Claire to do the same to her.

The next decided that she was going to come and lick me from the center of my stomach down to my v-line,kiss my mount and then, parting my legs with her hand, slowwwwwlllllllyyyyyy  lick my slit and kiss my clit. She got up back, smiled and told me her name then made her way over to Claire.

By then the anxiety had built up in me and I was just curious to know what the next one would do. She came and kissed me on the neck, leaving a lipstick mark, and bent over and kissed my clit before giving it a flick with her tongue a few times then exploring my slit and running her tongue around my entrance before pushing her tongue into my entrance as far as it could go. That caused me to jump and squeal in shock and surprise. The jump caused me to raise up from off her tongue and rush back down on to it for a second penetration. I moaned and shivered in delight but whimpered when she raised up. She whispered and told me not to be upset as there was much more to come and that I tasted amazing. She winked at me,told me her name and then walked away.

____________________________________________________________
A/N: Hello!!! So "Last night took a L but tonight I bounced back" well,technically gotta say last time,not last night. Lmao🙊 Entiways,I am so so so so so sorry about not updating,just being lazy and procrastinating and then exams came along like a bitch,ughhhh. Glad that's over with. Now I'll try getting back to Eli and life at LOC.
So how was it? What do you think so far of LOC and the traditional welcome? I'm personally jealous of Eli right now, lmao.
Thank you so much for reading so far. Please vote, please people please. And leave comments. Anyways, till next time loves. ~Keke🤘🏾