👊🏻

(Harry's POV)

That was it.I was away.Away from it all,the decisions.Flying is so freeing.Freedom,clearness and refreshment.I still loved him.I had made up my mind.When I return I will tell him.But for now I will enjoy this break.Welcome to America,The land of the free.I hate landing.The sudden thud as we collide with our unexplored land turns my stomach around every time.

Me,Freezy and Cal decided we needed a well deserved break."Where should we go to then lads?"Cal questioned,"Australia for the win win like boys!"He proclaimed outstretching hand and placing a peace sign next to his beaming face.I laughed at his attempt to be kawaii.I swiftly interrupted,"What about New York?Id love to go there."Freezy gazed at us in confusion for a second before giggling slightly.He soon spoke up,"Guys,guys listen...why go to any of those places when we could go to France?"Me and Cal erupted in a chorus of laughter."Let's go to France to see the Eiffel tower!"Cal mocked in high pitched voice."Yeah,"I continued,"We can visit Paris while we're on,the city of love!"Cal seemed to think for a bit before coming up with an idea."Fine then you and Freezy can play Ching Chan Waller and who ever wins,we will go where they want to go." I had never wanted to win a game of Ching Chan Waller so much in my life.I had wanted to go to New York for years now,since I can remember!As I tapped down my hand I decided to play rock.My best decision yet.Freezy chose scissors leaving me the reining champion.I screamed out in joy."New York here we come!"Cal screamed as he high fived me.Freezy pretended to sulk before smiling."It's fine Ive never been to New York,It'll be an adventure!"