Seats

I walk into sixth period and take my spot next to Niall.

"What do you think your doing, Riley?" Mrs. Barnsworth asked.

"Um... I think I'm sitting." I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes.

"But not in your seat." She says, glaring at me. "You and Brittany are switching spots." She points to the spot where Brittany used to sit. I sigh and trudge over there. I wish I could sit next Niall. Not fair. Just then Brittany walks in. She had blonde perfect hair and green eyes. Most guys in school liked her, but she only liked a few.

"Brittany, you and Riley switched seats. You'll be sitting next to Niall now." Mrs. Barnsworth says.

"Ok." She says and takes the spot next to him.

"Hi, Niall." She says twirling her hair. Oh. My. Good. She's trying to flirt with him. But I have nothing to worry about because Niall loves me. Sure, I don't have perfect hair, and beautiful eyes, and am just naturally perfect. I take that back, I have a lot to worry about.

"Er... Hi." He says. Then the lesson starts. We are learning about some sort of war or something, I'm not paying attention, all I can think about is that witch trying to steal my man. Then the bell rings.

"Class, before you go, about the project I just mentioned, you will be partners with the person next to you." Mrs. Barnsworth says. What project? Oh crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Niall and Brittany are going to be partners. Then Cody bumps into me.

"Hey, so I guess we are partners. Meet at my house tonight? 5:00?" He asks.

"Sure, see you then." I say. He walks away. I walk over to Niall's desk.

"So I'll see you at 6? My place." Brittany says, twirling her hair as she walks away. I have a lot to worry about.