Introduction from the Author

Hello, my friends! It's been a minute since you've heard from me, hasn't it? I'd just like to give a better idea of what I have written for you. The following oneshots are the result of me saying to myself, "I need to get back into a writing habit, and I'm also obsessed with Spider-Man. The next step is clearly to look up one-word prompts and write a Peter Parker oneshot inspired by some of the words." So, this is really something I'm doing for fun and sharing for fun. Therefore, not all of it is my absolute best work. The ones that I think are good and you should look out for are titled "Fear" and "Memory". 

Some of what I have written takes place outside of Homecoming, some is straight-up retelling Homecoming scenes. I did my best to keep everything canon-compliant, even in the details, so if anything contradicts what we know from Civil War and Homecoming, it will be minor. Needless to say, spoilers ahead. However, a couple of the oneshots are spoiler-free, so I say which ones have spoilers so those who haven't seen Homecoming can read safely.

All of these are pretty short, most around 500-1000 words, so if you're looking for a quick Peter Parker fix, look no further.

I pre-wrote six parts, and there is no specific plans for any more, but if I ever end up writing a oneshot again, I'll put it here.

Enjoy!