{Ch 5}

Chapter 5: Big Day~~~~~

Chapter 5: Big Day
~~~~~

Jill ran into the room, almost tripping on her long, pastel purple dress.

"Are you ready?!" She screamed, almost out of breath. "Felicity should be here any minute with the dress!"

I smiled and took the flower crown out of her hands, "I'm excited. However, you seem ecstatic. Are you sure I'm the one getting married?"

She rolled her eyes and went over to the large vanity covered with makeup, brushes, and beauty products. Immediately she started sorting everything out and picking out the perfect combinations of blushes to eye shadows.

"I'm here!" Felicity said, barging through the door with a huge dress bag. It was practically dragging on the floor. "Jill, do you have any ideas?"

The peppy girl held up a handful of makeup, "I think this eyeshadow Deidra will love! And if she likes that maybe she'll like this lipstick and-"

"I'm right here you know." I said sassily, cocking my head to the side and furrowing my brows. "Besides, I don't want anything too crazy. The natural look is perfectly fine with me. Leo will love me either way."

They both rushed over and pushed me into a chair. Felicity started brushing out my hair and Jillian took out the foundation.

"Hey Jill?" I asked. "I don't want all that cakey stuff on my face. Could you just do eyeshadow and stuff like that?"

She smiled, "Always so picky? Of course Dei."

Felicity giggled behind me. They were definitely poking fun at the fact that I didn't want to cover anything up. If Leo asked me to marry him, then he loves me for me- not a Barbie doll. Jillian did some light pink eyeshadow with some winged eyeliner. After that, she coated my lips in lip balm and added a gloss. Finally, she applied a matching pink blush and highlighter up my cheekbones.

"You look beautiful! Now for the hair." She giggled.

Felicity had finished brushing and she was heating up the curling iron. They curled thick tendrils of my hair and even the short ones that framed my face. After the curls set, they used all the long pieces and pulled them into a messy, low bun and re-curled the front strands.

"It looks gorgeous." Felicity said, almost screaming. She jogged off behind me and came back with a huge white bag. "Ready for the dress?"

I nodded hastily as she pushed me behind a large curtain. I slipped on the dress carefully and examined it in the mirror. It was absolutely beautiful. The bodice was a strapless, sparkling, sweetheart-neckline that dropped off into a long, feathered skirt that flowed behind me. A cloud was draped over my body.