Prologue

Your brother kept slamming on the door, protesting on your impulsive decision to move the family computer in your room and ransack the snacks in the fridge. It was his fault anyway. If it wasn't for his tormenting gameplay of one of your favorite games, which was Undertale, you wouldn't go full spartan and lock yourself in your personal cave with the food and computer unit. Today was the day you straighten up the mistake that your brother has made and save the poor sentient souls that he had eternally condemned. Well, not anymore at least.

You huffed and set the food on the computer table, ready to go on like this for many days, and readied your personal gaming starter kit which consists of your Deviruchi headphones, your grey turtleneck top paired with your worn out shorts, your comfy chair and of course, your luck charm that is an ice cream keychain that had googly eyes begging to be murdered and end his miserable life. With that, you were ready and flicked the button on the monitor to reveal the desktop on its glory.

"Time to get started huh?" you breathed nervously knowing this was the very first ever game that you are going to play "...It's an honor to play Undertale as my first game. DETERMINATION!" you grinned and then clicked the folder at the desktop named 'Games' and searched for the heart icon that you always adored whenever you see it. You breathed and calmed your senses. Time to roll.

Before you could click your move that was hovered on the Undertale Shortcut, the skies rumbled and thunder crashed making you jolt up in surprise.

"PUNYETA! It's like some malevolent force is stopping me from playing the game. Hoefully the lights wont go out." you whispered under your breath and thanked the gods for not letting the lights go off.

"Welp, I'll just take that as a go sign."  youclicked my mouse to enter the game which glitched so bad when another crashed from the sky. This time, you felt a tingle in your fingers but then discovered that HOLY CRAP NUGGETS it was getting a little too ELECTRIFYING on every second that passed. You weren't able to let go from the mouse fast enough and found yourself being claimed into the darkness, half conscious, as the Determination song plays in your ears like it was urging you to wake up.

And so you did...

...only not where you expected...

And is that... Chara trying to stab Frisk while pinning them down?

...yep it is...

Oh no, she swung the knife! It cut the soul on Frisk's chest in half!

Well, what should you do?

[* STOP THEM HOLY SHIZZLE!]