Chapter Two

You look at Flowey who looked back at you with a weirded out expression. Tension was obvious between you three and there you were looking at him with big threatning eyes just because you wanted to.

"Who the hell is this hag?!" He screamed at you with sweat dripping from his petals.

"I'm not old you stupid petals! I know EVERYTHING! And..." you suddenly jumped to hug Flowey, making the flower jolt from shock and push you away with his leaves "...I love you too soooo much! Don't worry Azzy! Once I find a way to free Frisk from Chara, I will also find a way for you to turn back to normal with a soul!"

"YOU IDIOT! WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR HELP YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING! NOW DIE!" He laughed loudly with his usual freaky laugh and then summoned his friendliness pellets to attack both you and Frisk but you saw something bright and orange fly to your direction dangerously making you leap backwards and watch Flowey be thrown away.

"Oh gee, I guess we are saved??" You scratched your head and looked at Frisk who just shrugged. Then, you looked at the Fource of the fire ball and saw Toriel walking towards you and PASSED RIGHT THROUGH YOUR BODY. Yes, you heard it. SHE PASSED THROUH YOU LIKE YOU WERE A MIST OR SOMETHING.

"Wait... what?!?" You exclaimed and then went to touch Toriel's back but your hands only passedthrough her like you were a ghost or something. You looked at Frisk who was also confused at this.

"Am I... a ghost?" You went to Frisk and pinched their cheeks while Toriel was going to her usual dialogue. You can touch them, talk to them normally but why can't you do so to Toriel? Could it be... you were supposed to be a ghost from the start yet done something to turn it around? That's impossible! So far you haven't done anything bizarre...

...unless it is about the other half of the soul that you managed to accidentally steal from Chara.

You silently watched Frisk get led by Toriel while concern was plastered on their face. But in order not to make them worry, you gave them a reassuring smile and followed their back.

"It's okay Frisky pie. I'll just be right behind you. I'm confused as well but freaking out at the moment won't help us get your other soul back." They nodded but worry doesn't seem to vanish from their features. You watched them following Toriel with a smile. Watching such an innocent and cute scene made you feel warm inside. Finally, Toriel had to leave which was a great opportunity to talk to Frisk even though you can't understand what they are saying in hand gestures.

"...hmm..?" You saw them take the phone Toriel had given them and call. You were curious what they were going to do but when you saw their flirty expression you bursted out laughing.

"Frisk oh my god! She is literally like your mother!" You continued to giggle and follow them make way to the ruins.

"You know, I have been wondering how I ended up like this. I'm invisible to the others but I'm sure that I'm not a ghost. I mean, I'm not floating in the air and transparent! But if that happens then I'd totally freak out! That would be so weird and crazy! I'll probably sneack in Sans' room to steal some of his sock sfash!" They made a gesture which you assumed to say 'Scandalous!'. This made you giggle again. Then, you had the greatest idea ever.

"Frisk! Go to that Froggit! I have an idea to make it interesting to you!" You grinned at them which got them pique in interest. They made their way to the Froggit on the corner and encountered them into a battle. Everything blinked and the surroundings got dark. Half of Frisk's soul hovered on the buttons as a navigator. You grinned at the text displaying on the dialogue box.

[*Tis' Froggit the cute monster Frog. No one can resist on flirt on this one!]

You laughed at the change of the usual dialogue. It worked! Who said that you are not allowed to be a narrator to a game?!