Chapter 3

Hey guys I apologize for updating the same chapter again. I was in a rush and thought I updated the right chapter but I guess I didn't but I replaced it with the right chapter so go ahead and check that out. Also remember it's not mine. Go to there link to fanfiction.com in the summary.

Percy POV

"Percy, we've arrived at the bus station." Tyler said shaking me awake "Alright, let's go. Thanks for the ride Argus." I said as he nodded at me "That still creeps me out with all the eyes he has." Tyler said shivering "Why doesn't he ever speak?" he said curiously "Word goes around camp that Argus has a eye on his tongue so he doesn't speak." Annabeth said as we walked towards the bus.

As we boarded I stopped in my tracks as I looked across the road and saw three elderly women knitting. To most people and gods, they'll think that it's just three old women but I know otherwise. Ananke's lovely children have decided to grace me with their presence, The Fates.

I looked at them and saw they were glaring at me "We know what you are up to Perseus Jackson." Clotho said through my mind as I spoke "It doesn't matter if you know or not, you aren't going to stop me. No matter what you throw at me." I said back as I saw Atropos cut a blue thread as I felt a cold chill move down my back, something I haven't felt for nearly eight hundred years despite all the things I've done.

"Percy come on! Bus is leaving." Tyler said as I snapped out of my dazed state and hopped on the bus as we headed to the back "You okay? You look a little pale." Tyler said as I shook my head "I'm fine, just a little tired, that's all." I said as I sat down in between the window and Tyler and fell asleep.

Linebreak

"Percy, you said this bus will take us to the train station?" Annabeth said as I nodded "After we stop in New Jersey we will take a train west." I said as Grover spoke "How will we get on a train? We have no money." he said while I rolled my eyes "Chiron packed each of us with three hundred dollars, ambrosia, and nectar. We have more than enough money." I said twirling my hunting knife around while Grover looked like he might be sick. "If you throw up on me, it'll be the last thing you ever do." I said seriously while he turned a darker shade of green while Annabeth and Tyler glared at me "Percy, none of us feel safe when you're doing that." he said pointing at my hunting knife.

"Lighten up, I'm not going to impale you." I said as I stopped twirling it and put it in my sheath "Happy now?" I said while he nodded "Do you know any other languages other than English?" Annabeth said curiously while I inwardly groaned 'Great, now the daughter of Athena is going to pester me with questions.' I thought bitterly as I nodded "What do you know?" she said as I spoke "More than enough." I said, hiding my annoyance.

"Can you tell me?" She said "I know a lot okay! Spanish, Greek, Latin, and much more! Why must you be so curious all the time?!" I snapped at her while she, Grover, and Tyler looked at me shocked as did everyone else on the bus "Do you people know how to mind your own business?" I said as they all looked away.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know." She muttered as I snorted "You children of Athena want to know everything, but you should learn there are some things you don't need to know." I said as she went to speak "Alright you two, we don't need no fighting." Grover said as I looked out the window "This better be a good idea, father." I muttered as Tyler spoke "Oh no, look." he said pointing at the door as three old ladies walked in.

"What? It's just three elderly women?" Annabeth said as I was about to blast the Fates off this bus till I looked closer and saw that it was the Furies "Tyler's right, those aren't three elderly women, it's the Furies and I know exactly who their after." I said looking at Tyler as he noticed "What do they want with me?!" he said as I spoke "Zeus thinks we stole his master bolt and is threatening war on our father but Hades thinks you have the bolt and his Helm of Darkness." I said as he shook his head.