I See Beauty In Everything, But the World is Still Fading Away

Morticia suddenly bolted upright in her bed with a gasp for air, which was a partial scream, her arms outstretched as if she had been trying to swim.

"Tish!" Gomez shouted immediately at her side holding her as she grabbed onto him and cried genuine, rare tears.

"Oh, Gomez..." she whimpered holding him tighter as she burrowed her face into his jacket. "Gomez..."

"Shhh, shhh," Gomez shushed her as he rubbed her back just as Fester came into the room with Wednesday and Pugsley.

"Mother!" Wednesday shouted, jumping onto the bed and crawling over to her mother, hugging her.

Morticia pulled away from Gomez to wrap an arm around her child, her tears becoming soundless as they began to slow.

"How is she?" Fester asked Gomez as Pugsley crawled over to sit by Wednesday.

"She just woke up," Gomez answered, continuing to look at her with concerned and grateful eyes.

"How...how long was I out?" Morticia asked slowly, beginning to regain her composure as she held her two children.

"Two days," Fester answered. "Gomez didn't leave your side once."

Morticia looked at her husband with adoring eyes when Wednesday suddenly spoke, "I saw her, Mother."

"Saw who?" Morticia asked slowly.

"Your twin ghost," She answered. "I saw her hit you and disappear. I tried to wake you up but you stayed asleep. You're okay now...right?"

"Yes, darling," Morticia answered after a minute, playing with one of her braids. "I believe the worst is over now."

"So she's gone?"