Chapter 8 Transformation

Your POV

My jaw drops and I can't move. All I can do is stare. He's unconcious and doesn't have a shirt on, however, that's not what I'm focused on. It's the orange tail protruding from his waist, completely replacing his legs. 'This can't be real,' I think to myself, still frozen in utter shock.  I manage to move my right hand to my left arm. I close my eyes and give myself a hefty pinch. I open my eyes slowly and my surroundings remain the same. I pull my hand, shaking uncontrollably, towards Kenny. My hand lands on his shoulder and I give it a gentle shake, not sure if I actually want him to wake up. I pull my hand back when he starts to sit upward, rubbing his head, his eyes shut tight. I try to speak, but the words just don't seem to come out. His eyes flash open.

Kenny's POV

Everything's coming back to me now. If so, where's (Y/N)?! I look to my right. Nothing. I look to my left. (Y/N) is staring straight at me, completely and utterly shocked. "(Y/N) . . ." I whisper, at least she didn't run. She looks like she might scream. I grab my shirt and parka, which I threw onto this beach and proceed to put them on. I look at my tail and start to count down in my head. "Please don't freak out," I whisper to her. She slightly nods and continues staring. 3, 2, 1. My tail splits in half, one half becoming a right leg and the other, my left leg. Luckily, my pants also come back when I tranform back. (Y/N) looks like she might pass out. She just looks into my eyes, I'm expecting her to ask, "What are you?". She doesn't. She just nudges towards me and wraps her arms around me.

Your POV

"Your secret is safe with me. I'm here for you."