Lost

April's p.o.v

I had just about woken up and rubbed my eyes until I realised I had no idea where I was.

The bed I was in...it wasn't mine, what the hell! I rolled over in the crisp white sheets to be revealed an empty bed.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I then swung my legs over the side of the bed to stand up and I stumbled rather quickly over to the window.

"Where the hell am I?" I whispered under my breath taking in all the new sights of streets I had never seen before.

I angrily walked out of this spacious bedroom and came to a long and marble tiled hall. "hello? helloooo?" I said looking from left to right. But I still heard nothing.

I looked down and realised I was wearing someone else's clothes. I ran back silently to the room and changed back into my old clothes and shoes that were left in a pile on the floor next to the king-sized bed, hoping nobody would hear me.

And then I made a dash for the front door. I twisted the doorknob, shit its locked! I then tried to think where most people keep their keys...

In a drawer! I fumbled around all of the drawers with pots and pans until a pan fell onto the stone floor an made an almighty crash. fuck! I then grabbed the ring of keys and began one by one shoving them into the lock until one would finally fit.

But whilst I was in the middle of that I heard someone enter the room... "going somewhere?" a muscular man walked into the room shirtless and in some grey joggers.

"I...um...I, okay who the fuck are you?!" i blurted out not really sure if that was a statement or question.

"I'm Kian, the one who practically saved you from dying of hypothermia!" he said as if i was some sort of animal.

"Okay i thank you for that but now you need to let me leave" I said sighing at his pathetic excuse.

"So is that all I get?" he said slowly walking towards me.

"Yes, yes it is, because you fucking kidnapped me!"

"Well maybe I should of just left you there!" He exclaims waving his arms about.

"No, No thank you! But please, let me leave" I said almost begging.

"Okay. It's 11:30am now I'll pick you up at 6. Be ready!"

"How the fuck do you know where I live?" I asked starting to get worried, Is he a stalker? a paedophile? I seriously have no clue who this man is I really just need to focus on getting out of here and getting out of his life and just pretend this never happened!

"I was trying to make a call to your house and tell your parents that I found you and are keep-"

"Don't worry, I have no parents" I said cutting him off mid sentence frowning confusedly.

"I...um...I'm so sorry!" He said awkwardly.

"Doesn't matter I''m going now!"

"Be ready"! 6 o'clock sharp"

"Ughh" I huffed and he unlocked the door and I ran. I didn't have a clue where I was going, I just ran. After about 20 minutes of pure sprinting I came to a road vaguely similar. It was a road that spanned off the side of my road, thank god for that! I then slowed down my pace knowing that I was nearly home.

I banged my fist fiercely onto the door and Lena (my best friend and house mate) swung it open.

"April where have you been?! I've been worried sick!"

"I...um met up with an old friend, Yeah and I woke up in their house and had no clue where I was" I lied chuckling.

"Next time call me yeah?"

"Don't worry there won't be a next time!"

I paced up the stairs and into my room and decided to change into some fresh clothes. I brushed through my Brown hair and chucked it up into a bun, I went into the bathroom and washed my face to remove the smudged mascara and foundation from last night and brushed my teeth. I then stumbled out of the bathroom and into my room.

I rummaged through my wardrobe and picked out some ripped boyfriend jeans, my black Doc Martens and a plain white tank top. after I was finished getting changed I applied some light foundation, Powder and blush and then some mascara eyeliner and light lipstick and I was ready.

I skipped back towards the top of the stairs and shouted: "Hey Lena! Do you want to go to Starbucks?"

"Yeah" She shouted back.

I ran down the stairs and grabbed my bag off of the handrail and waited for Lena to meet me in the car. I can drive But mostly I can't be bothered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got there we both ordered the usual "Shamrock Shake" and took it as a takeaway. We slowly made our way back to the car and drove home.

By the time we had arrived back at our humble abode, I ran back upstairs and opened my MacBook up to check all the social sites I have... Youtube, Tumblr, Facebook, Vine and Instagram and eventually when I stopped fan girling over Taylor Caniff I looked to check the time.

"Ugh, It's only 4:40pm...really?" I said thinking out loud. I slowly walked downstairs and sat on the sofa in the living room and grabbed the blanket that is always left on the arm and drifted off into deep sleep.

I woke up to the sound of a doorbell, my eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "April can you get that! I'm in the shower!" Lena called.

"Yeah" I groaned and slid off of the sofa like a potato and waddled to the door. I opened the door and Kian was stood there with a bunch of flowers smiling...

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Please don't forget to vote, Read and comment! xx