date?

-I opened the door and Kian was stood there with a bunch of flowers smiling-

"It's six o'clock" he said, not removing his eyes from mine. I looked down at my phone and he was right, not one minute past the hour!

"Uhm?" I said genuinly confused.

"I told you to be ready for six!" He said his anger starting to boil.

"Listen here Kian, I don't give a shit if you think you can control me, you can't, so just back off" Okay, or is that too much to ask? I don't know you, You don't know me! I thank you very much for what you did but I have had enough and I have only known you since early this morning so no!" I said drawing in a deep breath. Although I sound angry and as if I don't care but deep down he frightens me, He could be such a nice person but he doesn't even try, he is just one of those ignorant arseholes that walk around expecting eveyone to bow down to them well fuck him as far as I'm concerned!

"Please, April I can't help my anger, You probably have no idea how depressing it feels to be as alone as much as I am, never felt loved never had a family that even cared about you, so I just take it out on other people I really don't mean to come across as rude I just can't help myself I-" I cut him off at that.

"I'm so sorry I had no idea Kian, I don't know what to say! on the other hand, I I know exactly how you feel, My parents died last year...in a uhm...car accident. The car drove off into a lake when they were drunk and the couldn't get out of the car" I said really being able to feel that pain, right in the pit of your stomach.

"That's truly sad" he said pausing "But you uhm, you could say you would join for dinner?" He smiled awkwardly with a slanted expression.

"I'd love to!"

"Really, are you having me on?"

"No, I wouldn't do that!" I said gasping. "But could I just go and get dressed?" I said pointing to my slouchy and lazy outfit.

"Haha, yeah okay!" He laughed. I left the converstion and headed towards the stairs, I looked back and Kian was just stood on the doorstep looking around outside.

"Kian? you can come in you know!" I giggled

"Okay, sorry!" He said smiling. With that I darted upstairs and washed my face, so I could re-apply my makeup. I put on my above the knee tight black long sleeved dress on with my white converse and Tiffany's necklace and my small black mulberry bag. I ruffled my thick hair gave it a brush and then began my makeup. I pulled the mascara wand through my eyelashes and added a bit of concealer on a few blemishes and under my eyes. "Ready" I said letting out a deep breath.

I walked down the stairs and Kian looked up from his phone at me with a wide mouth. "Bre was Right! You truly are stunning he grinned wildly.

"Thanks" I said giggling. He passed me the flower boquet and I took them through to the kitchen and put them into a jug of water. I walked back into the hall and Kian opened the front door for me, and I stepped out. He then rushed to the car before me so he could again open the door for me.

We arrived at Eversham Green, Probably the most expensive restaurant in Europe. "Kian, are you sure you don't want me to pay half? I mean...this looks expensive!" I said gasping at the sight of this elegant looking building.

"And so does that handbag!" He pointed, drawing my attention to my bag.

"Kian! I playfully slapped his arm. "Now is not the time for your jokes!" I stifled a laugh. We walked in to the lobby and a door man took us to our table. It was all nicely decorated, white walls with a touch of gold in places and all the furniture a pale beige with gold rims. In the middle of our table was a single pink rose in a smalll vase.