Kidnapped by Kian

April's p.o.v (INTRO)

"Bye Bre, tell your mum I said the curry was lush!" I said smiling as I walked through her heavy oak front door.

"Don't worry, I will" She protested giggling too. "Are you sure you don't want a lift home, I mean it's dark out there, surely it's not safe!" she said almost on a hurried and panicky tone.

"No it's fine" I chuckled reassuringly "I'll be okay, and I am not waking your mum up at 12:30 in the morning to drop me home like a ten minute walk, thats like a two minute drive that would be ridiculous!"

"Mhm, okay but call me as soon as you get home!" She stated in a motherly way.

"Yes mum!" I giggled.

"C'mon this is serious shit!" she begged in a whiney tone.

"Yes, okay" I huffed sarcastically.

"Yay, bye!" She piped up.

"Bye!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Walking alone in the middle of winter with a thin jacket on is definitely not warm enough! maybe next time I will get a lift.

I had literally just lost sight of her house and was walking on the left side of the road waddling alone as if I were a duckling that had lost it's mum wrapping my arms tightly to my chest for any possible extra warmth.

Until I suddenly felt a chill, all down my spine as if someone were behind me, following me. I felt as if I were paralysed except there was no pain, just the feeling of my body's internal temperature slowly decreasing. I ever so slowly looked over my right shoulder and saw nothing.

I sighed really heavily and began to march onward. I loved that feeling, the feeling of relief when you realise that something isn't as bad as you think it is and that was it.

I peered to the left and just took a couple of seconds to just look at how much longer the alleyway seems at night. knowing this was the short route, 9 minutes maximum and i'll be home. However an extra 20 minutes is what it would take to go back and just follow the main road back, and right now I will do anything to just feel the warmth as I get into my bed and wrap myself up knowing i'll be safe. So I took a deep breath and began my blind trek into the darkness of the alley.

Every step I took made me feel even more excited knowing I was one step closer to home...

I must've been halfway down the alley when I heard footsteps behind me, eerily echoing up bouncing off the walls on either sides of me. I again peered over my right shoulder only to see a black silhouette making it's way towards me.

My walking began to pace erratically along with my breathing. It felt as though my heart was going to implode into the inside of my body. every now and again I would check over my shoulder to see if he was still there. and yes he was about a good two meters away but I could make out his facial features.

"Slow down, i'm not gonna hurt you!"

He said which made me run. I was so close to home about five minutes away, but eventually i could feel my legs go numb and my whole body was beginning to stop working.

My heart was racing and it could take no more running. slowly my knees began to give way but I was determined to get home, but all of a sudden my knees gave way and I tumbled to the ground. And my face got planted,

against the cold damp concrete...

---------------------

I hope you enjoy this, the intro has taken me ages so i hope you enjoy!!! xx