1

" Mama I can't find my navy blue baby blanket have you seen it?" Hannah-Riolla ask shouted from her room that she was about to vacate forever. LA was always going to be her home but she knew if she wanted to come back all she had to do was finish high school and get a scholarship for Art. She loved everything to do with art with all her being and she knew there was no other career path she'd rather take in this lifetime and the next.
" Baby I have packed it in the big box with all the other blankets and bed sheets." Her step mom said coming into the room to check if her older daughter had packed everything up.  Katie, her step mom had married Hannah-Riolla's father when Hannah was thirteen. Hannah's mother had died three years prior when she was just ten years old. She understood that her mother was not coming back and lucky for her,  when her dad got married again, he married a saint for lack of a better word. Katie was a true blessing in disguise to the father and daughter. She brought with her two beautiful kids, Harlem and Cara Jessica who liked to be called C.J . Harlem was fourteen and her sister had just turned thirteen the previous week. They were a happy family.
Brian Justins was the man of said family and he couldn't be more proud of them. When he had lost his first wife, Nicole, he was truly devastated and didn't think that he would find love again until he met Katie at the hospital he worked at here in LA. He is a doctor and part of the reason his family is moving to New York City is because he's gotten an opportunity to work at one of the best hospitals in the country and so he's bringing his family with him to New York City.
" So how are you feeling about moving and making new friends?" Katie asked her daughter smiling slightly because she knew this move was tough on Hannah.
" I just feel like it's going to be hard to like adjust especially because it's like the middle of the semester and making new friends is just like stressing me out just because I feel like I don't fit in quite well like anywhere so... Yeah, I'm just gonna have to suck it up you know." Hannah said with all honesty and a sad face. Her mother just hugged her tightly and assured her that everything was going to be fine. What else could she do but show love and support to her baby. She was very proud of what Hannah had accomplished so far and she knew her daughter had great potential to be the best she can be.
After hours of packing it was time to rest up and prepare to wake up very early in the morning to catch their flight to New York where Mr Justins was eagerly awaiting his family's arrival and reunion.

Done with chapter 1 and I'm kinda excited for this one just because I borrowed the idea from the teens novel " If I have a wicked step mother where is my prince" but like my story takes a different turn from Mellissa Kantor's, although I do appreciate the inspiration🍀🍀🍀 Enjoy and tell me what y'all think about it please... Okay bye💪✌

Peace and Respect