6. Don't Be a Beach

There's going to be 4 couples at the end of this story !!!!! Who are they ?! Vote for your couple !!!!

Eleanor POV

The first night was rough, but it's the second day here in Hawaii, and we're all still alive. 

I was still in my silk pajamas, and put my hair in a messy bun as I walked quietly down stairs and to the kitchen. First, I checked to make sure no one was around. Luckily, no one was there. So I walked over and began to make myself a smoothie. As I made my drink, I looked out the window, and out to the beautiful scenery of the beach. Perfect day for a swim. 😁

Briana POV

I yawned as I made my way to the kitchen. Cherly wasn't that bad. She's actually really nice, and it felt good to talk to someone about baby stuff. And what it's like to be mothers in this crazy ass fandom.

As I got closer, I heard faint humming. I slowly approached the kitchen, and I saw her. I saw Eleanor.

I honestly don't know how to feel about Eleanor. All the fans still love her, and many love Danielle as well. I have my fair share of fans, but I'm the least liked out of us three.

But Eleanor. I think she tops us all. Danielle knows it too, I'm pretty sure, and she doesn't like it.

I don't want to be stuck in this stupid house with Louis' ex, and his new girlfriend. I honestly could care less about both.

I hate Danielle because I feel like if she and Louis get any closer, Freddie will grow up and see her as a mother as well. And I hate that innocent act she puts on, when I know she clearly enjoys playing family with Louis.

And Eleanor. I hate her just as much. I hate that fans hate on me because Louis and I had sex after they broke. I hate that fans wish Eleanor was the mother of my Freddie. Too bad, haters need to grow up and accept it.

I'm Freddie's mother, and NO ONE else. That's it. And to be honest with you, I bet they hate me just as much. Because I got what neither of them did. I got Louis' baby, and will forever be tied to him somehow. 😏

I fixed my hair, and straightened my figure before walking in tally. Eleanor heard me, and lifted her head. Her eyes slightly widened. I smirked.

"Morning." I greeted smugly, and walked over to the cabinet with mugs behind it. Coffee sounds amazing right now.

"...morning." she said quietly, and looked back to her drink or whatever she was making.

I grabbed a mug, and walked over to the shiny Keurig calling my name.

"So how are you Eleanor? I've heard a great deal about you." I spoke up after moments of awkward silence. Well, probably awkward for her.

She gave me an odd look, wondering why I was talking to her.

Damn, she's pretty. Of course Louis would be into her. She's skinny, tall, pretty. I fought the urge to roll my eyes. So typical of him.

"Oh I'm great. Better than ever actually." She said, speaking up and forced a smile.

Wow. Did not expect her to respond like that.

"How are you Briana? It must be tough being such an innocent mother in this fandom. Hope the fans are treating you well." She said with a forced smile, and grabbed her smoothie before walking out.

Eleanor : 1

Briana : 0

Bitch ...

Perrie POV