Chapter 2- Children to Monsters

My eyes fluttered open, I was...alive? No I couldn't be, I died beside Justin. As I struggled to understand what was happening my mind fluttered back to the security man, all I felt was anger when I thought of him. I sighed as I tried to lift my head, my head felt heavy, not as in I felt tired or even that I felt ill, my head actually felt heavy. I slowly began to sit up, as I gazed upon the sight before me, the grey walls, the black and white floor, I realised I was only able to see out of one eye. The other one of my eyes was covered by an eye patch, why? My eye was perfectly fine, why did I need an eye patch? I looked down at my hands, only to be even more shocked then being alive. I wasn't me! It was unmistakeable, I was no longer human, what was I? One of my "hands" looked like a paw which only slightly resembled a hand, it was made of a rusty red coloured metal, whilst my other hand was completely missing. In its place was a glinting silver hook, the eyepatch? The hook? I wished I could laugh at all the features I now had that made me look like a pirate, yet I couldn't. Looking around the room I saw no explanation of what was going on, except a mirror, as stared into it I wanted to cry. My face was gone, my body was gone, everything about me was gone. In the place of my human form was a horrifying appearance of one of the pizzeria's mascots, I was a metallic creature, I clearly resembled a fox yet with my eyepatch, the hook and even the clothes I was wearing all resembled that of a pirate. What kind of joke is this?
Once again the face of the security man appeared in my mind, my head began pounding as I struggled to stand up. I turned around, only to find on the other side of the room the wall was replaced with a purple-ish curtain. I knew this place, I had only seen it on the advertisement leaflets for the Freddy's, but this was, with no doubt, Pirate Cove. The place which was being built for the pizzeria's future mascots, one of which I knew was called Foxy...I was no longer Kyle, I was Foxy, a foolish, childish, performer...

Years seemed to pass as we stood, dancing, singing, seeming to be full of joy yet full of sadness. I had discovered that sadly both Alex, Chris and Justin had met with the same tireless fate as me. Forever we would stand on those stages, torturing ourselves with our voices. I also discovered that I wasn't the only one left without a human body, Alexandra was now in the form a yellow creature, which I supposed was supposed to resemble a chicken. Chris was now funnily enough a guitar playing bunny of some sort, it seemed to me that his new purple metallic form was a perfect fit for him, and then there was Justin. He seemed to the most popular animatronic as I had begun to call ourselves, his metallic body resembled a brown bear, yet he wore some kind of top hat. I really couldn't help but laugh to myself insanely every time I thought of how much we must resemble monsters, yet all these children and adults alike would joyously believe we were happy.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
At the time it seemed nothing would ever change from those hellish days. Yet I was foolish to think that we would all be ok...

------------------------
Still from Foxy's POV, why not? Hope you liked this chapter, I will update again soon. Only a few chapters left to go....- From Author-Chan