three

i opened my suite door and saw denise sitting in front of her door. she seemed like she was waiting for me.

"hey, i didn't know if u were still asleep so i didn't knock, but i've been waiting for u." she said.

"uh why?" i asked kinda confused.

"i wanna go out to breakfast. cmon what do u like, i'll buy."

"to be real i just rly want mcdonalds right now." i confessed.

"deal."

"so you just left the room?" she asked me laughing.

"yeah i was like lol bye." we both giggled.

i was telling her a story from tour. she was a rly sweet girl and liked hearing my stories.

"thanks for the mcdonalds, u didn't have to buy." i told her.

"nah my pleasure i love mcdonalds so this was nice."

i asked her a question, "why are u staying at the chateau, like why not a regular hotel or something."

"cos my work sent me to stay there and be fancy for a change. why are u there?" she asked me.

"cos i go there every once and a while."

"how do u go every once and while? i would barely afford it, but my agency payed it for me." she laughed.

"i'm pretty rich, honey." i said jokingly, but not at the same time.

she laughed. we continued eating our food and talking.

"what's ur 'agency' or whatever? like what's ur job?" i was curious.

"i'm a model, i model in new york mainly because that's where i live, but every once and a while my agency sends me to new locations and it happened to be hollywood this time around." denise told me.

i told her about how cool it is to travel for ur job and she agree and we both talked about pros and cons of our jobs.

"what was the first thing u thought of me?" she asked.

"damn, is that girl rly gonna eat all that food?" i said in a joking manner.

denise laughed. her laugh was adorable and her smile was so bright and perfect.

"what did u think of me?" i then asked her.

"u have cool tattoos." she said.

"thanks, i think they're pretty cool too."

"how many do u have."

"pfft who knows, they're all over on my neck, hands, arms, legs, chest, etc."

"i think ur tattoos r beautiful."

"i think ur beautiful." i told her.

-

mah heart also 6k on body language tysm 💓