Chapter 1 | Day 1

(Y/N)'s POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEE-
'Urgh.. new day of hell. Also bullying. Yaaay! Oh wait. Good thing I didnt break my alarm clock' I thought. I sat up on my bed and started grabbing what to wear. I grabbed a black shirt, (F/C) hoodie, (S/F/C) jeans and some (R/C) sneakers. I went in the shower and put on my clothes. I went downstairs and greeted my parents. "Hey Mom, hey dad" "Morning (N/N)" They both said. I suddenly smell....(F/F)!!!! I rushed downstairs almost tripping, but I didnt. I started eating my food so quickly, I ate it in one go ;-;. "Hey (Y/N)" My brother Damien passed by sitting on the vacant seat next to me. "Heya big bro-bro" "Urgh. Can you please stop calling me that? Its annoying" He replied annoyingly. "Never" I replied with an evil smirk. "Whatever" he replied. Mom and dad just giggled at the statement. I went to grab my backpack and head outside. "(Y/N)!!!! WAIT UP!" Your brother catched up to you as you were about to head inside the bus. The bus was filled with noise. As usual. I went at the back and sat down. My brother went with his 'friends'.

*Time Skip*

The bus dropped us of the school. As I was walking, I bumped to someone. Who was that? That bitch Annika (A/N please change the name if its yours) "Urgh. Watch where your going next time kay? Oh wait- Its the ugly duckling!" Annika annoyingly said. "Im not an ugly duckling.... you bitch" You mumbled the last part, but load enough for her to hear. "*gasp* What did you just say?! Come on girls! Lets teach her a lesson!" She started beating the crap outta me until I... lose a crap ton of blood. She was not worthy of my magic.

Damien's POV

I was just walking with my friends until.. I saw a lot of people surrounding something? 'Whats going on?' I tought. I ran to the circle, leaving my friends to chase me. When I got there, I saw (Y/N). Unconscious on the floor. 'No. No. I must save her'. Then suddenly, that bitch Annika, stopped me. "Heya babe~ did you come here to save me from that brat (Y/N)???~" She flirtatiously (Is that a word?!) said. "No. Fuck off Annika. And... Never. Call. Me. Babe. Understood?" I walked away, she was trying to say something but I ignored it. I carried (Y/N) bridal style to the clinic.

*time skip to where your at the clinic*

I was still waiting for (Y/N) to wake up. Mom and dad said that they would come to school so that they could check on (Y/N). The door opened, I saw mom standing there with a very worried face. "Damien, is (Y/N) alright??!!" She asked worriedly. "Mom, dont worry, shes fine. Oh and also, wheres dad??" "He said that he couldnt come, hes too busy at work."Ok.."

(Y/N)'s POV

All I see is darkness.. all black.. it all faded away when I saw.. bright light? I saw Damien and mom standing next to me with a worried face. "(Y/N)!!!" They both said in unison. Damien hugged me thightly. "C-can't b-b-breathe!" I shouted. "Sorry.." He quickly let go as he said that. Mom sat on the bed hugging me lightly unlike Damien! Hmph! "Are you alright honey?" Mom said very concerned. "Im fine now mom." She just nodded. "(Y/N), I excused you from your classes. You should come home now." "O-ok" You said.

A/N
Hello! Hope you enjoy! See you on the next chappie! Please comment on what you think! Thankies!
Dani out~