Chapter 21 | Rehersals

A/n
:> feel free to listen to tha song while reading!

(Y/n)'s POV

I stretched my arms and felt pain engulf me. "Holy fuck- my body hurts!" I groaned as I flopped myself off my bed, resulting me falling off aaaandd, creating a loud thu-

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" I heard a muffled shout from downstairs. Must be someone who heard that loud sound from me falling off.

I stood up, then flopped back on bed. I stared at the ceiling for a good 2 minutes before getting up to get ready for school.

I went downstairs to smell the lovely scent of my favorite breakfast, (f/b). (You probably know what that means). I sat down on my chair and ate the food I was wanting to eat since a while ago. "Morning?" Damien greeted me, who was sitting there since I came down- maybe before I came down. "Morning." I replied while I stuffed my mouth with food. CC then went down to eat with us. After eating, we headed to school.

-----×------×------×------×------×------×------×----

"Hey, have you heard of the announcement yesterday?" Fresh asked me. "Announcement?" I tilted my head, to which tinted his face pink. "You didn't? Well it said that today was the performance of the Romeo and Juliet play, so we have to cut the second to the last classes." He told me. "Oh. Thanks?" I thanked him. "Let's just go to our first class." I told him, to which he agreed to.

I went to art class cause, that's my first class. DUH. I opened the door to see Mr. Ink checking the attendance. "Is (Y/n) absent?" He asked them. "No." I answered the question myself. "Oh, well then, go take your seat." I walked to my seat.

"But before that, is there any particular reason on why I wouldn't put you on late?" He stopped me. I slowly shook my head as my cheeks turn red from embarresment. He sighed disappointedly at me while he took his seat.

"For today, we are going to have you sketch a landscape. You can already color it if you want. You have to pass the artwork even if if you are finished or not finished." He announced as students swiftly got their art materials. "We all know about the upcoming play today, right?" He asked to which the students reply with a "Mhm."

I took out a pencil and a piece of paper. I sat on my chair, shuffling a little every minute or two. I tapped the tip of the pencil repeatedly as I groan in frustration.

"Can't think of anything?" Rose asked as she sketches a pinetree. I nodded once to which she chuckled to. "Try peeking at some artworks there and there." She recommended as she uses her pencil to slightly point at some sketches my classmates did. I muttered a thanks before leaning ever so slightly to peek at some of the works.

(I swear, this is soo clichè.)

I was looking at one of the works before I leaned too much and.. much to my dismay, I lost my balance and went falling on the floor. I closed my eyes as I waited for the sudden impact on the floor but I never felt it. I felt a pair of arms embrace me. I open my eyes to see Palette holding me.

He blushed so so suddenly, he let go of me causing me to fall to the floor. "Why did you catch me if you were going to let go of me anyways?" I mumbled as quiet as I could so that he couldn't hear me. "What?" He asked me as he helped me up. I looked the other way and swatted him away.

"It's nothing" I mumbled but this time a little more louder. "O-oh.. okay.." He said as he scurried off to his seat. I sighed and slightly shook my head. I began sketching the (I CAN'T FIND THE WORD FOR THIS HELPPP) drawing/sketch/image/picture that was in my mind.

As I finished sketching, I fished out my color pencils as I lightly (By what I mean by lightly, I MEAN IT) colored the parts that are supposed to be what color they are. I kept my color pencils and got my water color out. I grabbed my wayer bottle and poured some on a small cup. Because it was a small cup, of course, it had to spill. On what? Of course me. I cursed a string of colorful words under my breath before carrying off with what I was doing.

I made a little victory dance when I finished my beautiful artwork. I passed it to Mr. Ink to which he complimented it. I went back to my seat, but someone knocked on the door. "Uh, excuse me, may I excuse all the ones included in the Romeo and Juliet play? We need to gather them up and have general rehersals in the auditorioum." The person said before leaving. "You all heard that, now, for all the ones included, you may now leave. And for the ones left, continue on your work." All of us nodded as others kept their stuff while I just stood up and left the room- but before that, of course our classmates had to cheer for us, "WOOOOOH! GO! SLAY" I facepalmed before leaving.

We were doing rehersals in the auditorioum when I suddenly feel a tad bit of dizziness. I ignored the feeling and continued on with the play.