Chapter 18 | Don't You Know?

(Y/n)'s POV

I sighed, flopping onto my bed. I curled up into a ball and squeezed my eyes shut, hoping nothing would happen to me.

What if... I would die tomorrow? What if.. people would all hate me? What if.. I'll get kidnapped? What if.. I disappear and never come back? What if... I lose all my memories...... What if...- "Urgh! Why is everything so hard!" I shouted in frustration as I sit up and wiped the tears falling down my face. Why am I even crying?. I let myself fall back into the bed as I closed my eyes, lightly this time. A few more minutes and I fell asleep.

Damien's POV

"Urgh! Why is everything so hard!" I heard someone- a girl shouted in frustration upstairs, it woke me up from my slumber. But knowing that the only girl in the house is (Y/n), I calmed myself down and slouched back on the couch. Yeah, maybe school work. A few minutes later, I decided to check up on my sister so I went upstairs and stopped infront of her door. I lightly knocked, waiting for some sort of response. A few seconds came by but no response. I knocked again, nothing. I sighed a little and maybe thought the she must be sleeping already. I opened the door slowly, spotting (Y/n) sprawled all over the sheets of her bed. I walked over and sat at the edge of her bed. I noticed that she has been crying. I wiped off the dry tears using my thumbs.

"(Y/n).. Why haven't you been opening up? You know, I wasn't supposed to tell you this but since you're asleep, it won't matter anyways. You don't belong to this family. Yet... my parents took you in, for the first time.. they felt bad. You were six at that time. They killed your real parents, just because of money. They own a hospital, I know you're confused, it's because they take in the injured victims, getting the money for all the treatments. I-I don't even know-" I stopped, then continued on.
"I was also took in! Im not a (L/n)! You're also not an (L/n)! And we ARE NOT related in anyway! Are they just using us for their own amusement?! Don't you know, they left just because of their stupid business?!" I slightly raised my voice, getting mad every second. Tears streaming down my face, I slightly panicked when she shifted in her sleep. I thought she was going to wake up, but figures.. she isn't. I lightly kissed her forehead and stood up.

"One day, you'll figure it all out"

I went out the door and closed it.

I mumbled something under my breathe that made me cry more.
"# #### ### (Y/n)."
I clumsily walked to my room to cry my eyes out.

------×------×------×------×------×------×------×----

Little did he know, she was awake all along

------×------×------×------×------×------×------×----

A/n
Im making chap 19 right away