Chapter 29 | Notice Me

Bang!

I instantly ripped the needle (idk) that was in my arm and stood up to investigate the sound. I didn't look back and just ran to the door where I heard the sound. It was open, but no one was to be seen in the open. I got out of the room, barefooted.

I saw Damien looking back. He was hoding the phone in his hands, next to his ears. He looked really panicked. I looked at him and started to run torwards him. "Are you okay?! You heard it right?" He ignored me and ran straight to my room. I felt hurt but I ignored the feeling and followed him, but before I could, I saw Frisk and Rose running torwards us. "Frisk! Rose!" I ran to them.

"Finally made progress and became together? I was your number one shipper!" I joked as I laughed at them holding hands. They really are holding hands!

Frisk was on his phone while both of them looked really troubled. They ignored me, AGAIN. I felt pissed off but.. chill.. just chill. I put myself together and went out to check if there are others also coming. I saw CC also running. "CC! What's going on?!" I shouted at him. He ignored me so I blocked the way but he dodged me, "Excuse me!". I heard clanking so I looked behind me to see a nurse holding a cart. I got out of the way so the nurse could continue her way.

I gulped down my saliva as I turned around I saw Palette with Goth running. I immediately covered my self with my hands, protecting my body. I waited for the impact but I never felt it.

WOOSH!

I felt a gush of air as I slowly uncover myself to see nothing but me on the floor.

I looked back to see their backs, still running. I breathed out as I felt hurt that they won't notice me.

Aren't I the patient? Who are you guys even running for? I thought you guys cared for me? At least you guys could say a simple, 'Not now Y/n, something came up.'. Wow.

I felt tears go down my cheeks. I touched my face to check if I was really crying. I am. I chuckled to my self as I bury my face into my arms.

Now you're crying, you should have expected this Y/n. Of course they all played plastic on me. You already knew that you were bullied before. You were enjoying this too much Y/n.

I wiped the tears that was on my face as I lifted my self up from the floor, feeling a small pain going up my back. I then saw a doctor jogging off to same direction they went with some nurses. I ran to the doctor and grabbed his coat but my hand went through it.

Huh?

I shook my head as I thought it must be illusions and my head was playing with me.

I tried stopping the doctor again, by blocking his way.

But I couldn't believe what happened right now.

Woosh~

The doctor went through me.

Woosh- woosh- woosshhhh (it's ruining it, ik)

Followed by the nurses.

I felt myself weaken as I tried to grab the empty syringe that was on the floor. My hand went translucent and I couldn't pick it up. I felt angry.

Am I dead?

No, impossible.