The Lonely (KotoUmi)

Kotori layed in her bed. She felt broken. She had broken up with Honoka. Kotori felt haunted by loneliness. She was crying her eyes out. It was now two in the morning and she hasn't slept since the break up. She called Umi. She was expecting voicemail. She was surprised when she actually heard a voice. 

"Hello" Umi said

"Umi-Chan Honoka-Chan dumped me to go out with a slice of bread!" Kotori cried into her phone. 

Umi was shocked and confused. "So she dumped you for bread?"

"Yes. Now I'm starting to think I never even loved her.  I'm just the shell of a girl that I used to know well. I barely even know myself anymore"

"Oh Kotori-Chan. It will be alright. You will always have me. You have me right now as well. I will be there for you always."

"Thank you Umi-Chan! You're amazing!"

"Kotori-Chan. How about I come over and comfort you. It may be shameless but I'll still do it"

"Thank you Umi-Chan. Ill see you in a bit"

Umi arrived at Kotori's house

Kotori opened the door and hugged Umi. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were red and puffy. She wore her pajamas with alpacas printed on them. She even held an alpaca plushie. She let Umi inside and closed the door. 

"Kotori-Chan. Let's clean you up and then we can watch a cute movie alright?"

"Alright Umi-Chan" 

After Kotori was cleaned up she was in new pajamas. She had made them. It was a nightgown with alpacas on it. She snuggled with Umi on the couch until she fell asleep happily. 

Umi kissed Kotori on the forehead despite her face being bright red from blushing. Umi gave into the shamelessness because she also fell asleep, happily with Kotori resting on her shoulder.

This was the fluffiest thing i have ever written. I hope you enjoyed. See ya