~Supernatural

It is commonly known that angels can switch through universes.

Well, Sagiel and Rhysiel have the perfect one to land in everytime.

The one where no supernatural being exist and where Supernatural is just a TV Show. With lots of cool merch actually.

"Hey, Ree?" Sage said as they looked into a window of a store.

"Hm?" Ree hummed softly.

"You think it would piss Dean off if i bought this t-shirt and wore it everywhere?"

Ree looked into the window and saw a Supernatural t-shirt with Dean and Sam's face on it with the classic quote, 'Saving people, Hunting things, The family bussiness.'

Basically, Sage bought it and Ree ended up buying a lot of Supernatural merch to wear.

When they returned to their universe, they were already wearing it. It stayed on them 'cause nobody cares.

They floated to back of Dean's Impala. They were on a road and they didn't seem to notice them.

Rhys shared a look with Sage and they started singing a song with their full voice, "PAINNN!!!"

Dean's control over the car went ech for a while but he calmed down after a while.

"YOU MAKE ME A, YOU MAKE ME A-" Sage and Rhys waited for the beat that somehow started playing in the car, "BELIEVER!"

"B E L I E V E R!!!!"

"Okay, okay, STOP!" Dean somehow yelled.

"I thought you liked my singing!" Sage said with fake hurt voice and fake crying noices.

"ANYWAYS!" Rhys said suddenly, "Stop the car."

"What?!"

"I said, stop the car." Rhysiel repeated themselves.

Dean obeyed and went to the edge of the road.

It was still a day, so that's something.

"Do you like our shirts?" Rhys said with a smirk on their face.

"What- OH MY GOD" Dean panicked.

"Where the fuck did you get these?!" Sam asked with pure curiousity in his voice.

"You know, another dimension!" Sagiel said calmly.

"Sage, why." Ree didn't even made it a question, it was just a statement. They were also talking to Sagiel not Sammy. That's gonna be confusing real soon.

"Because Shia LaBeouf told me I can!"

"GO CHANGE," Dean said, clearly embarassed, "NOW."

"N E V E R." The two said at the same time.

"WE LOVE OUR CLOTHES!" Rhysiel said with chuckles hiden in their speach.

"WE BOUGHT THEM," Sage started, "FOR OUR MONEY. M O N E Y. PAPER AND METAL. WITH W O R T H. YOU KNOW, THE STUFF YOU DON'T USE OR HAVE."

As Sagiel finished they raised their hand towards Ree for a highfive.

"ANYWAYS!" Sage and Ree said at the same time again.

"DUDEEE!!" They said at the same time again.

"TWINS!!!" They said together again.

"DOUBLE TWINS!" They said together again.