Hopelessly

Faith's POV

I run out into the blindness of the sun. Blood drooping down the side of my face a busted lip and a shiner on my eye.

"What the heck was that all about?" My friend, Max yelled at me.

"Yeh what was that about anyway?"Hope added on, the three of us are angels.

Dylan, my boyfriend, comes up and grabs me by the arm,"what the heck happened to you," he said.

"That's what I'm trying to get out if her."Max raised her voice.

He then told her that we were going to his house.
"Ok whatever have fun!"She called out to us.

I walked beside Dylan, gripping my right arm with my left.

"That was really suicidal, Faith. Think about what all of us would do in the future without you." Dylan said, his voice having a little aggression and frustation mixed in.

His hair covered the right side of his face as he walked. I looked down at the ground, sighing.

"I'm sorry I worried you guys, but that guy deserved what was coming he hurt Hope. Hope didn't deserve to be with a dick." I said, feeling his right hand on my head, leaning over and kissing the top of my head with his soft lips, making me smile when he brought his hand down to my waist.

I smile, looking up at him as he glanced back to me.

"I love you, Dylan." I stated, going up and kissing his smooth lips easingly.

He kissed me back, bringing my body closer into his side.

"I love you too, Faith." He responded, smiling. He released my waist, looking at me as he tucked his hands into his pockets. I turned towards him with a smile.

"Come to my house tomorrow evening, will ya?" I said to him, giving him a seducing look. I was grabbing the hem of his shirt as I kissed him passionately. I let go leaving him stunned. I walked down the street, hands folded behind my back as I thought about the panic I gave everyone.

I arrived home a few minutes after, opening the door with my keys from my pocket. I walked in, folding the door closed and locked it. It was about 2:35 A. M. I snuck up the stairs, aware that my parents have to awake in 30 minutes. I hopped into the shower real quick, washing the dirt from my hair and washing the dry blood from my face and hands.

I put on a red tank top and Dylan's red basketball shorts he left at my house the other day. I combed and dried my hair, yawning as I crawled beneath my velvet with gold rimmed covers, lying comfortably on my comforter. My phone vibrates on the nightstand, as I saw Dylan's face next to mine pop up. Grabbing my phone I looked at it.

1 new message from Dylan.
-Love you, babe. See you tomorrow. Lol:).-

I smiled as I read the message, unlocking the letter D on my phone and replied to him.
-Love you too, Dylan. Now get your sleep. :*.-
I sent the message to him, placing my phone down when I turned it off. I lied down, pulling the covers over my shoulder and turned towards the wall, closing my eyes to sleep. I drifted into a deep sleep, dreaming about my life with Dylan.

He smiled at me, his white tuxedo clean and straight, holding my hands as he lead them up to remove the veil from my face, he held my hands again. I looked at him, smiling as I imagined my wedding day with him like this.

The priest held his book in his left hand, looking at us both.

"Do you Dylan Lucifer Sins, take Faith Herring Mavis to be your loufaly wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and through health?"

"I do." Dylan said, his voice gentle and kind.

"And do you, Faith Herring Mavis, take Dylan Lucifer Sins to be your loufaly wedded husband, to have and to hold, through sickness, and through health?"

"I do." I said, blushing deeply.

"You omay now place the rings on each others olfinger."

We did as the priest said, smiling.

"With these rings, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Dylan leaned over and placed his lips against mine, kissing me softly and passionately. I moved my lips along his, leaning back alittle.

"We're married now, huh? " He asked, smiling I place my head on his chest.

"Just as I wished for when we first met." I said softly, smiling.