Triple Date

Chapter 7
Faith's POV

The girls wanted to tell me something...important, so I went to the diner near the end of the intersection of the two roads, magnolia road and highway 94.

I got there around 5:30PM. Hopefully they're still there, and I was right. They were in the corner booth that is shaped like a circle. Hope waves at me while Max just sits there. I sit across from them hoping someone else will start the conversation, but that may not happen.

"Well..." Max says as she stares at Hope, face to face. "What are we here for?" Hope just looks at her with her big brown eyes.

"I wanted to say that I saw you with a cute boy!" Hope shouted, poking Max's side and laughing. I was unable to imagine Max with a cute boy, causing me to join in with the laughter.

Max blushed, turning her head to the side.

"I-it isn't what you think it was... Well... Maybe it is.." Max was looking outside the diner, trying to avoid all eye contact.

"What's his name?" I asked, making the start of 21 questions.

"Dominic Sins." Max said, saying it low for only us to hear. Hope burst out into a squeal that caught everyone in the diners attention. Hope looked around, smiling small as she hid her face, looking to Max.

"So, tell us the dets, What happened after you two left the movie?" Hope was curious.

Max sighed, breaking out into explanation.

"We went back to my house, talked alittle, I usually don't do this, but I almost smashed on the first day, only to find out he's a total goodie-goodie. So, we just made out and watched more movies."

Hope and I smirked to Max, causing her to blush and cross her legs, storing her hands between her thighs.

"I have another date with Dominic tonight anyways, so I'll tell you guys about it." Max stated.

Hope smiled and slammed on the table. "I'm going out with Dyler! Faith, you can go out with Dylan and we can all triple date!"

I thought about it for a moment when I got a text from Dylan. I removed my phone from my pocket and checked the message.

"Hey, we should go out somewhere. Do other things besides sit at your house. "

I responded back to him and it turned into a back and forth conversation.

"Max and Hope are going out with their boyfriends, we can join them and have a triple date. "

"Alright, I'm down with that."

"Ok, it's tonight. Wear something nice."

"Alright, love you. :)"

"Love you too, boo. ;)"

With that, I put my phone into my pocket and looked at Hope and Max, who had their attention on me.

"He said he's coming." I share, smiling to them.

"Good, we'll be at the movies around 8:00 tonight." Hope said with a smile.

~~~Later that Day~~~

I wore a red crossover gown that sparkled all over.

The door bell rung when I came downstairs. I had my phone in hand and wore red heels to match.

The door bell rang again when I answered it, seeing Dylan with a wide smile on his face and his hair nicely combed out to the side. He wore a black dress shirt with black jeans, his shirt tucked in.

"Hey there baby, you look handsome." I compliment, patting his chest lightly.

"Thanks, chose it just for you." Dylan said, his hand going on top of mine.

"That's so sweet," I leaned up and pecked his lips lightly. "You ready to go?"

"Of course." He replied, patting my hand that went around his elbow. Dylan opened the door, walking me out as I got my keys and locked the door.

We walked to the car, Dominic and Dyler were in the backseat with Hope and Max. Hope sat on Dyler's lap, holding him close to her. Max was beside Dominic, his arm around her as she was say by his side.

Dylan opened the passenger side door, letting me in as I smiled to him as a thank you. He nodded, closing the door when I was fully in, and getting into the driver seat. He checked on the friends in the back through the rear view mirror before putting the car in reverse and slid back out the drive way, turning the car to the right so we faced left, going towards the theater's.

~~~Theater's~~~

Dylan parked in a lucky spot up front, putting the car in park. Everyone rushed out the car, my eyes running across their bodies at what they wore.

Hope wore a black strapless fit and flare dress that hugged her body and some black heels. Dyler tried to match the black style with Hope. He wore a black tuxedo shirt, black skinny jeans, and Black Jordan Spizike.

Dominic wore some formal clothes as if we were going to a wedding. He wore a light pink dress shirt, stretch cotton producer dress pants, and black florsheim dress shoes. Max came out in a pink AQ\AQ Kate Mini dress and pink ALDO Ibenama heels.

It was 8:15PM when we arrived at the movies. We walked towards the ticket booth, holding hands with each other when we got to the booth.

"6 tickets for Poltergeist." Dylan said to the lady, with a smile on his face.

The lady smiled back, blushing when Dylan's smile rose on one corner. I elbowed him lightly in the rib, making him laugh alittle.

The lady cleared her throat and looked away, ringing up the tickets for them. The tickets printed out when the money went through the pay process.

The lady slipped the tickets under the window, as Dylan pocketed the tickets and smiled. We walked through the doors, holding them open for everyone else behind the group.

Dyler stepped forth, letting Hope's hand go.

"I shall buy popcorn and drinks for everyone." Dyler smiled, trying to act helpful. Hope started to laughing, admiring how much of a gentlemen Dyler became.

"Wait, where'd you get the money?" Dylan questioned, his eyebrow raised.

Dyler smirked. "Your wallet."