Healing

Long chapter
Prepare.

It's been a month.
The man was arrested and in in the hospital. Denis hasn't left my side. "D-Denis?" I said weakly "Denis is asleep. It's Elijah." Elijah said. "How long has denis been here?" I asked. "All month. He hasn't left." Elijah said. "Am I alive? Can I go home?" I said. "Yes, you are alive and no, not yet. Your house was sold. So you're living with us till you get on your feet again." He said. "Hey Y/N, it's sub. How are you feeling?" He asked. "What is this... a party? Whoop whoop!" I said. "Haha. Yeah all of us are here." Sub said. "When can I go home?" I asked. "Hopefully tonight." Corl said. "Get some sleep Y/N. we will still be here when you wake up." Elijah said. And I drifted to sleep.
*Y/N is asleep. This is what you hear*
C- Corl E- Elijah S- Sub A- Alex D- Denis.

E- She seems peaceful. I really like her a lot.
D- back off Elijah. She's mine.
C- in your dreams Denis.
A- Guys. Stop. We all know who she secretly loves. Me.
D- No Alex. You're wrong.
E- We shouldn't be fighting over her...

Time skip to when you get to go home.

We were all heading out of the hospital. Denis was helping me to the car, Elijah had my bag, and sub opened the door. Alex was driving, Braden was in the passenger seat and everyone else piled into the back. I started to doze off and put my head on Elijah's shoulder. It was a silent ride home. Denis and Elijah's phones kept going off, I think they were texting each other. About 30 minutes passed and we were at the house. They all helped me inside and put me on the spare bedroom. "Hope you feel better. Call one of us if you need anything." Alex said. The all left and Denis was the last on in. "Denis?" I said. "Yeah Y/N?" "Can you stay with me?" I asked. He paused for a minute. "You don't have to if you don't want to." I said turning away from him. A few minutes later I felt someone next to me. I turned my head to see Denis there. "I will always stay." He said. I fully turned my body and faced him. I put my head on his chest and started to drift to sleep. 

A/N
Who's the next Pal?
Comment who will be next