A Slumber Party At Wednesday's

“I’m bored!” Acey announced as he plopped down on his sleeping bag in the middle of Wednesday’s living room and folded his arms.

          “You got here five minutes ago!” Wednesday said as he pulled on one of his own dreadlocks.

          “Sooooo?” Acey asked, voice slightly shrill. “I’m still bored!”

          Wednesday rolled his eyes and Joey cut in before the singer could lash out at the guitarist.

          “How ‘bout a game?” he offer, twirling some of his black hair around his index finger. Acey brightened and he nodded furiously.

          “What kinda game?” Eric asked, eyeing Joey.

          “Spin the bottle!” Joey offered, pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniel’s he had finished earlier that day. Acey squeal with delight, Eric grinned, Ben showed no real emotion what so ever, and Wednesday frowned.

          “Are you fucking serious?!” The singer half yelled, and Joey nodded.

          “Fuck yeah!”

          “I wanna play!” Acey whined, and Eric pouted.

          “Me too!” Wednesday rolled his eyes and shrugged, getting up, muttering how he needed a beer first.

          He returned about thirty seconds later, a twelve pack in tow, and sat down, popping one open and taking a long swig as Joey set the empty bottle in the center of the five.

          “Okay!” he said, “who wants to get first?”

          Acey and Eric both shot forward, effectively bumping their heads, and they both stumbled back, Eric’s lower lip trembling. Seeing Eric on the verge of tears, and not wanting to deal with it, Ben spoke up.

          “Just let Eric go,” he almost pleaded, and the bassist instantly grew happy and took the bottle. He spun, and watched as it slowed, slowed.

          Stopped. Right on Joey.

          The guitarist grinned and got on his knees as Eric leaned forward and their mouths collided. Within seconds they had their hands tangled in each other’s hair and their tongues were battling, mouths wide open.

          While Acey watched, entranced, Ben fidgeted and rolled his eyes. He looked around the two at Wednesday and nodded, and the singer took a beer for the now eleven pack and tossed it to him. But instead of it making it over the two men making out in the middle of them, it ended up hitting Joey right in the side of the head.

          The guitarist pulled back, eyes wide, and yelped, then shot a very pissed of glance at Wednesday, who just shrugged and muttered, “sorry.” Frowning Joey sat back, as did Eric, and gripped the bottle, ready to spin, as Ben opened his beer and drank about half of it in one gulp.

          As Joey spun it Acey rocked back and forth, watching the bottle intently, eyes following it like a cat would follow a piece of string. It slowed and stopped, pointing directly to Wednesday.

          Joey grinned, and Wednesday rolled his eyes, a now empty beer can tossed behind him. Joey crawled over to him and pulled him down by his dread locks for the kiss. He was just as eager as he had been with Eric, his mouth open and tongue attacking Wednesday.

          Acey was grinning stupidly as he watched, and Ben reached over and smacked him behind the head.

          “Ow! What the fuck ghoul!” he yelled, looking at him.