Chap. 10 hang out? Why not!

( a/n hey I've updated early, I'm in Edmonton and I got new manga, YASS! And I decided I should do some more yaoi stuff you know fluff to be exact, yet this fanfic is at 300+ so anyway enjoy this chapter with kacchan and deku and I'll talk more about the 2 book )

Deku's POV.

Today was a day off since I saw that form on the door, strange usually I was getting excited today for more hero training but it's weird to have a day off on a Wednesday. I think I should visit to misaki's again, she didn't show us the whole place since I didn't know how big and rich they are, at least she's not so cold hearted. She's pretty forgiven and trusted.

As I knew it, katsuki had a strange soft spot towards my mom lately. I even see him at the evens when my mom comes back home getting groceries, but he also doesn't use his quirk in me anymore and would swear at me at all. Maybe his rival now is misaki instead of me. I think that's the reason.

I heard the doorbell ring as I quickly headed towards the door, as I open it I saw ka-...KACCHAN?! W-what is he doing here?! He might beat me up or use his quirk on me I know it, maybe it's not that, but he's kacchan so." Hey deku" as I know I still terrified of him." Y-yes kacchan?" As I respond, kacchan asked something I had not expected he would say to me for a long time." Wanna hang out or something?" His eyes ignored me as I was in shock.

Hang out? Well if I said no he would be mad at me as usual, but if I say yes then he won't be mad." U-uh sure?" As I knew kacchan was pulling out his hand, I think he's using his quirk on me again?! I shut my eyes as I knew what will happen to me, but I heard nothing, but something gentle only head.

As I open my eyes kacchan was ruffling  my hair gently, this was totally not what kacchan would do." Alright good, anyway my mom kicked me out to hang out with you so, maybe we can go around the city for a while, is that cool for ya?" Since its been so long I almost forgot how fun it used to be with kacchan, I think things can work out with this hated relationship turn back to the relationship it used to be back then." Yeah, sounds alright to me"

Kacchan's POV.

Today I'm hanging out with shitnerd. Cause sharp eyes ( misaki ) told me before we went home, she told me to f**king hang out with deku and if I don't she'll just rip me to f**king pieces, it's not like I'm scared of her. It's only one day, not like it's gonna be sh*tty. Yet deku is beside me walking around the blocks of the city when I noticed the abandoned broken building. ' why did they leave it here? It's f**king trash'

Whatever happened they didn't care, I mean I don't care about that building- 'you know katsuki if u hate it so much why did u become a hero when u made izuku a villain?' As I knew everything is black and I heard sharp eyes voice, but with emotion." Listen sharp eyes if ur trying to say another cocky name I would kill you?!" 'But katsuki, your already died...in the other world'. " what do you mean you f**king b*tch" ' now now, didn't I say your the worst person to ever be a hero' As I knew I saw her figure, her hair was short and was wearing some fancy uniform with blood all over it." Jeezus what the f**k happen to you?!" ( A/N I'm not making katsuki say jeezus cause it's too weird) ' Listen katsuki, this is misaki tsubaki who didn't had therapy, didn't the misaki in the other real world told you that?'

" no?! Not like I cared?!" ' Aww, cold hearted and mad as always, well at least I finally killed you, as I saw izuku in shock I told him he didn't need to be a hero...that's what everybody says, but no body says...he could be a villain' As I went back to reality I was still walking with deku. I have to be honest she's creepy, and what the f**k did she mean by the other world? But that didn't sound like sharp eyes at all, her eyes were red when I saw her.