pidge x reader

This ones for my best friend. I'm back guys and with a new oneshot! YAY!yeah so are any of these good comment down below your opinion anywho.......... ON WITH LE STORY!                                       <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 ON WITH LE STORY!                                       <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Pidge's POV

I was working on a new communications system for the team with Y/N. Y/N they make my heart flutter every time we touch(I get this feeling.. ok authors gonna shut up now). I want to tell them that I like them I just dont know how. ugh maybe Allura will know what to do. Wonder what would happen if i asked lance. ha! Like that will ever happen. I just now realize Y/N's starting to notice me staring at them. "Hey you ok Pidge?"

Y/N POV(that was short)

I was working on the wiring for the screen part of the device and notice Pidge was staring at me. "Hey you ok Pidge?" "y-yeah I'm f-fine." she(you all know what gender she is if you watch voltron and pidge is either a girl or they. I have no problem calling them them it just makes it easier on me) responded with a blush covering her cheeks and the tips of her ears. This made me blush knowing that I have a certain sorta-kinda-maybe-DEFINITELY have a crush on a certain green pallidin. A second later there was a spark and then the device caught on fire! Suddenly I'm covered in white foam and I hear Lances muffled laughter in the background. I swiftly wipe the foam out f my eyes and turn to see Lance there with pure terror on his face as I send him a get-lost-before-I-kill-you glare. "Lance you better be out of here before I reach 3"

1

2

3

Third POV 

Lance wasn't quick enough to get out the room before you tackled him to the ground pinning his arm behind his back. "Y/N I didn't do it!" " Guys what happened here..." asked Pidge "nothing except Lance getting a fire extinguisher and spraying it all over me in an attempt to spot a fire!" "Hold on you think I did that I was walking by the room and saw Pidge spray the fire extinguisher on you and the device thing." "Is this true Pidge?" "Maybe" "You are free too go Lance" You got off his back  and he started speed-walking away from you guys to who knows where." Um Y/N I have something to tell you.." "What is it Pidge?" " I like you well like you like you as in more than a f-friend and not like the sibl-" You cut her off by giving her a sweet kiss. " I like you too as more than a friend and a sibling" "I Love you." "I love you too Y/N."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Hope ya all liked this one! Next up should be either a shiro x reader or a Lance x reader. Whelp till next time luvs!!!

- Gem