The Fight Continues

Dravigo watched as the battle continued. He looked on to see his members be continuous eliminated. He was studying his opponents techniques and their weaknesses. He became sure that he could beat them with ease.

"Let's do our combo Myzra," Jaiku says.

"Got it, let's go," Myzra replies as Jaiku rushes in front of him. He dashes to the two members in front of him, Tai and Maiwo. Jaiku slides under Tai and goes for a kick to the back. Tai turns around and grabs his leg, which then he throws him to Maiwo. Before Maiwo can grab him, Myzra shot him in his shoulder with a laser pistol. Maiwo drops his attention to concern for his shoulder. Jaiku recovers and kicks him in the face sending him back. Tai tries to grab Jaiku from behind but Myzra stops him by sweeping his leg. He falls on the ground and Jaiku does a Lions' Barrage when he bounces off the ground. Jaiku grins at his hit. However, Maiwo grabs him by the face and throws him away. Myzra changes his weapon into a grenade launcher and fires at Maiwo.

Maiwo dodges by sidestepping the grenade. It causes an explosion as it lands. The smoke covers Maiwo vision and Myzra strikes him in the head. Maiwo gets stunned as Jaiku regains his body control. Jaiku then lights Maiwo leg on fire by snapping his finger. He lets it burn for a minute but Maiwo stops him by spewing water on it. His leg was badly burnt and he was in agonizing pain.

~Meanwhile~

Kimato unsheaths his sword and narrows his eyes. "He's getting serious, I need to end this now," Furaka thinks to himself. He weaves hand signs and unleashes the Fire Style: Great Majestic Flame Destroyer Justu. "More power." He thinks and uses the Wind Style: Breakthrough to increase the destructive power. He smirks and starts to walk away from the fight. Just then, then the flame vanishes. Furaka turns around and sees Kimato grinning. "This is where you end, Swordbreaker: Reflection!" Then the fire and wind combination reappear facing Furaka and attack him. "Looks like my work is done. Make sure to clean yourself up. " He walks away from a burning crisp of a human.

A/N Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I have something in store for the next chapter so stay tuned for that. Remember to comment vote and share. See ya later