Chapter 1- Formation

Third POV

(This story contains swearing at some points, just a warning! Hope you enjoy)

{At The Legion Of Alchemy HQ}

(Tahiko enters the main room. He is greeted by his new five recruits, who are to help him on his plot to stop evil in their country.)

~ Present Day~

"Ah, welcome to The Legion of Alchemy!" Tahiko exclaims. "I am very happy to have you all here. This is your new home, so make yourself comfortable. You being here indicates that you're the best of the best. From this point on, I'm your leader and you'll answer to me. Everyone understands?"

"Yes, Leader," The crew replies.

"Good. Also, you don't have to call me Leader. Feel free to call me Tahiko or Leader or anything you can think of, just have fun. Now, since that's out of the way, we need some introductions. Anybody care to go first?" A guy with spiky black hair falling down from his face stands from his seat.

"Hello, my name is Sirachi Uchiha," Sirachi says calmly.

"So you're a descendant of the Uchiha Clan I presume?" Tahiko query.

Sirachi responds by saying "Yes, Leader. I've trained with Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha. Outside the clan, I've trained with Konohamaru Sarutobi and Nagato Uzumaki."

"It's a good thing I picked you, I never knew you had so many powerful mentors. I want you to show me what you learned from them on the battlefield."

"Yes, Leader."

"Well, I guess it's my turn," the person with the white hair speaks. "My name is Makai Tobima. I come from a powerful family, so you better not underestimate me, or you'll pay severely. I like to keep my fighting style a secret so you'll only find out when it's time."

"That's.... quite the introduction," Tahiko remarks.

"I hope that's not a problem," Makai answers.

"No, not at all," Tahiko quickly states. "Who's next?"

"That'll be me!" A guy with darkish gray hair exclaims. "My name is Jaiku Mataph and this," Jaiku points to the guy sitting down with long black hair. "This is my cousin, Myzra Kominachi. Myzra gives a small wave to the group. "Anyway, we're very close and our team skills are simply outmatched. We hope to be useful to you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys," Myzra quietly adds.

"It's a blessing to have you here as well, Myzra," Tahiko replies. "Now, for our last member..."

The remainder stands up and stretches. "Well, for starters, my name is Kimato Ozuru. I don't feel like explaining all of this, I'll say it some other time. I like to keep it simple and calm." He sits back down thereafter.

"Now, since the introductions are out the way," Tahiko starts. "I have one question. Did any one of you mastered Qi?

"What the hell is Qi?" Kimato questions.

"Qi, Kimato, is the energy that allows you to do any sort of technique possible. For example, I can make a Chidori like Kakashi Hatake but also a Kamehameha wave like Son Goku. You can also make your own techniques, using them to your advantage." The crew members looked stunned. "I take it that you have not mastered it," Tahiko continues. "Our first training will start early in the morning so catch your rest, because tomorrow will be a long day."

"Yes, Leader!" Everyone agrees.

"Meeting dismissed." And with that, The Legion of Alchemy was united.

A/N Hope you enjoyed the book guys, it was fun developing it. I look forward to making more of it soon. For the characters, from left to right it's, Myzra, Jaiku, Makai, Tahiko, Sirachi, and Kimato. Enjoy the rest of your day. Share and comment, please. Talk to you later!