Dinosaur Train

RECAP-

"Anderson?"

"What?"

"Do you like......adventure?"

CHAPTER THREE

Vote Saxon

Andy paused. "Uhm..."

Before he xould answer Wandy had fixed her TARDIS and was pulling him inside.

When Andy say the interior, he gasped. "It's..... It's......"

Great, I've broken Anderson, thought Wandy. She erased the TARDIS from Andy's memory and shoved him out the door. She flew off.

What am I doing here? Why is there a police box in the sky? thought Andy, staring up at the TARDIS.

He shook his head and left.

THE NEXT DAY.......

The TARDIS landed somewhere and Wandy went back to her usual routine-- roam the streets in cat form. She came across Anderson. She meowed at him. Anderson stared at the pup of white and grey fur before putting a chip on the ground. Wandy stared at it, "How the hell do I eat this?? It's too small." Anderson was shocked and dropped his box of fish and chips as Wandy became human.

"I......remember you...." Anderson stuttered. "Course you do. Now come." Wandy dragged him to the TARDIS.

Anderson didn't freak out when he saw the interior like last time. He just smiled. "OI! Why do you look like you just gave birth to a beautiful baby?" Wandy stared at Anderson. "I just can't believe this. It's--" Andy was cut off by Wandy, "Yes yes bigger on the inside. Smaller on the outside. Now where in time and space would you like to go?" Anderson blurted, "The Dinosaur Age."

[YES! FINALLY UPDATED! Thank. Goodness. This took FOR.EV.ER.]