Chapter 1 : The Emo Talks!

So I haz decided to make this a crack fic. Nyeheheh. I have nothing better to do but make it so, mainly since 'sucked in' fics follow the plot. I don't like following plots soooooo crack/troll fic it is naaooo!

One slight problem... I've never written a troll/crack fic! :< So if I wrote it wrong... I'm suwi. it was unintentional.

~~~~~~

After the slight banter me and Kakashi-sensei had this morning I went off to Konoha Academy. Yay for me! I might not die early if I manage to learn a few things on how to protect myself.

"Heyaaa!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I introduced myself. "I'm Kihaku Yamada and... I'm your new classmate, yay!"

I think everyone in the room sweat dropped at my greeting. Oh well, I knew everyone well already. I also knew their futures, weaknesses and crap. Hell, I even know about the Akatsuki!

They're at a disadvantage whilst I look stupid in their eyes so that I'm not a threat to them whatsoever. I also plan on finding out why I was here but that can wait.

I still want to mess with a few of these people, mainly Sasuke. He's an antisocial emo who ignores almost everyone. It's rude! Rude I say, rude!

Being the awesome me (total Prussia reference right there) I can read him like a book despite the mood swings of course. So I walked up and sat beside the said boy but not before leaning in his ear to whisper,"I know your secret."

To this he gave me an annoyed and wary look. Yep! Definitely freaked him out. Exactly what I wanted!

Racking my brain I tried to organize what episode we were on. Hmmm... I closed my eyes concentrating on which episode was which. The otaku that I was, I've been caught up with Shippuden and the latest manga.

So could you blame me for forgetting a few of the earlier ones?

As I opened my eyes I smiled when I saw Naruto in front of Sasuke and was crouching on his desk. I knew what happened here purr-fec-lee. I watched in anticipation, when time seemed to slow down. One of Sasuke's fan girls accidentaly pushed Naruto and...

WHAM!

The kiss! Yes, it was so much funnier than watching it and the best part? I get to comment on it!

"It's okay guys!" I squealed. They weren't my OTP but I just wanted to piss them off. "You both can come out of the closet now!"

The fan girls were shocked and turned to glare at me, "Sasuke-kun isn't gay!" They protested. They were saying more things but I ignored them focusing on the 'couple' before me.

Sasuke and Naruto were glaring each other to death to which I simply smiled with glee.

"Teme..."(A/N : Why, you little... ) I heard Naruto mutter in the process of picking himself up as he continued to glare at Sasuke.

Sasuke on the other hand returned it without flinching until Naruto launched himself on him.

It was kind of disappointing that they didin't notice my earlier statement. They could be ignoring it too, so I upped my game. Channeling my inner France I stepped close to them.

With the best French accent I could muster I spoke,"Ohonhonhon~ Up for round two I see."

I could see Sasuke's face with a slight tinge of pink and Naruto's a bright red. Good. They definitely heard me this time.

Though it wasn't the best of ideas because once Naruto pushed himself off Sasuke they along with the fan girls were glaring at me. Oops?

Sasuke and Naruto both looked at each other and nodded. A truce? Am I that annoying?