Chapter 12 : things are looking up

I let go of Ethan and look behind me. There is no way that the fans didn't take a photo. "Hey Ethan." I say pretending that all didn't just happen. "Hey Rosie you were amazing tonight I mean you sounded great and the whole atmosphere of the place was just buzzing and everyone was having a good time." I giggle. "Sounds like you had a good time too." I say. "There's that smile." He says. What? I start to blush he's so sweet. "Your so cute." He says blushing a little. There's awkward silence. "So your visiting your grandma?" I ask. "Yeah just for the weekend she needed some help with the new tv." He says. "Oh cool cool." I say. Suddenly I hear screaming and I know my siblings must be out.

They start to take photos with the fans and act normal but I can tell they're a bit confused about why Ethan is here. "So... are you staying much longer?" He asks. "Ah were leaving tomorrow afternoon." I say. "Oh well did you wanna maybe catch up before then?" He asks hopefully. "Yeah sounds good." I say. "Okay um how about we meet at the mall around 11?" He asks. "Your perfect.. I mean perfect! Perfect I'll see you then." I say going bright red. I'm literally so embarrassing I can't even. Ethan chuckles. "See you then gorgeous." He says winking and walking away. I'm such an idiot! He probably thinks I'm so weird.

I head back to the bus and I'm bombarded with questions. "What was he doing here?" "Are you two going out now?" "Did he watch the show? Did he like it? Did he hate it?"

"Guys chill yes he saw the show, yes he liked it and no we're not going out we're just friends." I say. "SHES BLUSHING!" Ellington says. Oh my god I am. There's a mixture of people whistling and saying "Ooo someone's got a boyfriend." I giggle as rocky pokes me.

"Alright everyone time for bed no more talk about my love life." I say making everyone chuckle. I take off my makeup, have a shower and get changed into my pyjamas then hop into bed. I'm about to go to sleep when I get a text. (OH MY GOD THE TIMES ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE IM SO HAPPY sorry back to the story)

 (OH MY GOD THE TIMES ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE IM SO HAPPY sorry back to the story)

I set my alarm for 4:45. I missed Ethan's spontaneous date ideas... not that this is date at all because we're just friends.. I think.

I get woken up by my alarm. I quietly get up, get dressed into a pair of comfy Nike shorts and a plain black hoodie. Then I put some socks on and my vans. I grab my phone and wallet and quietly walk off the bus. I start walking to the pier it's not that far away from the bus it's only a 5 minute walk. When I arrive I'm early so I sit on the edge of the wharf and let my legs dangle. It's quite warm even though it's almost 5am. Gotta love summer.

Ethan arrives and I stand up and hug him. "Hey." He says. "Hey." I say in response. We both sit down. "Do you ever wonder what make you, you?" He asks. Thats what I've always loved about Ethan he's so random and thinks so deeply. "I mean your obviously famous and amazing at singing and performing... but I'm just like everyone else. I mean my dads a lawyer, that's nothing new and I play football and I do well in school but I'm just me." He says looking down. "Your so much more than that and I can't believe you can't see yourself the way other people do.. or at least I do." I say. He stares into my eyes and I stare into his making sure he's aware I'm being genuine.

"You play guitar and I've heard you play guitar and your really good. And you think about things so deeply and philosophically and you question everything. You don't fit the stereotype of a high school popular jock but your super popular and everyone loves you and..." he kissed me. He just kissed me. It felt like memories. It felt like me old life, before the band blew up and Ethan and I grew apart, before everyone hated me. It felt like Ethan and I were together again. It was a warm feeling of happiness.

"I miss you so much Rose." He says looking down nervously. " I miss you too." I say making him look up. "Really?" He asks. I nod. "Look the sun!" I say watching it rise in awe. "It's beautiful." I say (this is really cheesy and predictable so prepare yourselves) "not as beautiful as you." I blush a bright shade of red. I get a text. It's probably someone who's realised I've left the van. I unlock my phone and... it's a text from Skye. With a photo.

 With a photo

I check my Instagram tagged photos and the photo has been posted at least 40 times by different accounts

I check my Instagram tagged photos and the photo has been posted at least 40 times by different accounts. I put my phone down and put my head in my hands. "You okay Rose?" Ethan asks putting his arm around me. "Yeah I'm okay there's just a photo of us hugging from the other night going around but it's whatever and Skye has been texting me and that's what's bothering me she hates me so much." He hugs me. "It's okay." He whispers in my ear it makes me feel better and gives me goose bumps at the same time.

"Ethan I'm coming back to school soon and I'm super nervous everyone hates me." I say looking at him. "I'm sorry." He says looking down. "No it's not your fault please don't blame yourself." I say. He grins a bit. "I promise to look out for your when you come back to school, you'll sit with me and my friends." I smile. "I would love that, thank you." I get a text god I hope it's not Skye.

I hug Ethan good bye and give him a kiss on the cheek and start to jog away when he stops me "but Rosie I was meant to but you breakfast!" He says

I hug Ethan good bye and give him a kiss on the cheek and start to jog away when he stops me "but Rosie I was meant to but you breakfast!" He says. "I'm so sorry another time I promise!" I say then I start to run again towards the tour bus. The sun is well and truly up I just hope mom believes Rydel. As I get closer I can see mom standing outside the bus looking for me. I walk slowly towards her hoping I don't look to red in the face. "Rosie! You had me so worried! What were you doing?" She asks. "I was watching the sun rise." I say. "Okay but please tell me or dad before you do next time or go with one of your older brothers or sister." I smile. "Okay mom I'm sorry." It was so worth it though he so sweet.

Hey guys thanks for reading by the way I know on the r5 tour bus in real life they probably don't have a shower but in my story they do okay! ahaha anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeah have an amazing day xxx