Chapter 3 || Hysterical Roses and a Gnome

"William, William!" the girl chanted and skipped happily through the crowd.
"Yes Young Lady?" smiled the said person.
"Let's buy a new plush William!" she stopped at a window of the great store owned by the Phantomhives.
The butler shaked his head and shoo-ed her from the window towards the place they have to be at.
"Wiiiiiillliammmmm!" she pouted.
"Young Lady, we have to go now." he lightly scolded her.
"Yes yes.." she mumbled and started walking again.
"We'll buy one when we'll be done." William smiled an eye-closed smile at his mistress and picked her up.
"Weeeeeeee!" she yelled happily.
And so on the curious pair arrived to a mass of police men from the Scotland Yard.
The girl hopped from her butlers' arms and looked seriously towards the middle of the clearing.
"This is it then." she said with an emotionless voice, completely different to the tone she usually uses.
"Yes. Murder again. The usual." said William, indifferency in his eyes as he eyed the corpse sprawled across the grass.
"Jack The Ripper strikes again, heh?" smiled deviously the kid.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" a young male voice boomed.
The girl swivled around to face a navi-haired boy, around her age or maybe bigger.
"Himari Rose." she said elegantly bowing slightly and then immediatelly straightening up.
"What are you doing here, miss Rose?" He spit her name out, glaring daggers at her.
She smiled softly and nodded towards William, stepping backwards and waiting.
"My mistress here is acting on the orders of the queen, Lord Phantomhive." William smiled a fake smile towards the boy.
"May I ask who is she particularily to the queen?" said a black-haired butler with ruby eyes in the back of the boy.
"Her niece." Himari spoke with a cold tone surprising both the Phantomhive boy and his butler.
The boy sucked in a sharp breath and looked from the corner of his eye to his butler, whom had a mocking smile on his face.
"Oh, the Royal Cat?" he smiled deviously.
Himari smiled back fakely and curtsied.
"In person." she said, sweet venom lacing her very words.
"I am Earl Ciel Phantomhive." the boy said and started to walk back, calling over his shoulder "Come, Sebastian."
'Sebastian' smiled once again and bowed, walking back to his young master.
"Tsk. That demon is such a.." William grinned and stared at the back of the retreating pair.
"Type?" Himari smiled up at him.
"Crow." William smirked and took out a silver pocket watch. "3:45 milady. We shall return."
Himari nodded and they started to go back to the manor inside the woods.