Tick-Tock

• Dedicated to Regine Gayle Tulod Indoy

Hello, dearests! I hope you're all fine and safe.

After awhile, I'm back with this revised plot. There are several parts that I modified and added. If you happen to skim parts of this before, you don't have to worry dahil hindi naman talaga naapektuhan ng revision masiyado ang kabuuan ng story. However, if you wish to read it again, please do so.

I hope that you'll enjoy reading this as much as you did (crossed fingers) my previous though unfinished work.

Maraming salamat in advance. Happy reading!

***

For the record, she is who you literally call the walking clock or sometimes a walking time bomb. Wherever she goes, whatever she does, however she's done it, and whoever she does it with, she cares nothing more but the tick-tock of the clock. Kaya kung late comer ka, wala kang ibang maaasahan mula sa kanya kung hindi ang kaniyang namumukod-tanging talak. She always wants everything planned smoothly as possible. Kahit pa nga siguro magkaroon ng World War III, sigurado may plano na siya from A to Z kung paano makakaligtas. Surely, ni isang daplis ng bala ay walang panama sa kaniya.

Anyway, apart from this, Reena or Mareena Cecile Ignacio has also been a long time achiever (ever since she laid eyes on anything, I think) and a responsible leader - member of the supreme student council and class president for five consecutive years (5th grade to 3rd year)! - A model student indeed!

Typically, if this is your stereotyped kind of story, she'd be a loner, aloof, selfish, teacher's pet, weirdly dressed in long skirt and mismatched coloured top paired with thick-lens pair of eyewear and voila-ed with all the quirky bling-blings. But you see, she grew up just fine. In fact, she's part of a large social media platform and she vlogs! More importantly, she's got her own super power puff girls (plus three!) who, aside from the Almighty above and her parents, are the skeletons of her many-to-mention monochromatic variations of flying colours.

Everything was okay, smooth, and well until the time she decided not to run for the SSC - Supreme Student Council - anymore. She was totally caught off guard as to how fast the wave of events splashed on her face. On top of it all was a familiar face that came with her unsystematic state.  It totally zeroed her strength out, literally.

It's just a matter of time before everything sinks.
Think fast, Reena!

Tick-tock!