Chapter 9

Heyo, my munchkins! So to for-warn you all, this chapter will be a little bit sad and will bring up sexual harassment.
Enjoy the chapter.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rin's P.O.V
Once Yukio had gone into his bedroom, I walked over to the living room.
"{name}...." I said as she was sitting up holding her cheek. I was crouching in front of her as she began to speak.
"Rin..." she started to say as a tear fell down her face; I hugged her as close to me as I could and picked her up. I went to our shared dorm room and closed the door.
"Rinny... Am I safe?" She glanced up at me with another tear coming down her face; she sat down on her bed.
"Of course you are! I'll never let anyone or anybody hur-" I began before she cut me off.
"You don't get it.... I've never not felt safe here until now. I hadn't felt safe in so long until I fell for you, Rin. Your brother... he kissed my cheek and whispered things that... I don't even want to repeat. Every time I'm reminded of my past, I feel myself slowly going back to the darkness..." she paused and even more tears poured out to the point that, she began sobbing. {Name} has never brought up her past at all so, it took me aback a little bit.
"My father..... he was abusive,alcoholic, and a gambler who didn't care about the well being of anybody but himself. My mother was kind, caring, and had a good heart. When it came down to my father being abusive.... I'd get abused but not as much as my mother." She paused again.
"One time I'd come back from school and found my mother on the ground striped of everything....including her dignity. My father had tried to feel me up but.... that's when I ran away to come to school here. My mother screamed for me to run and he had chased me for awhile until he gave up." She finished.
I picked her up and, she sobbed and shook in my lap; I held her tight and softly rubbed her back. In all honestly, I never thought she'd ever want to talk about this. I've never seen someone so broken and struggling to fix themselves for the better of others....
"Baby...." I started," you are the strongest person I know. I couldn't have asked for someone better to be with me." She pulled away to see my face and I held her cheek.
"I love you, okay? That's not going to change." She smiled a little.
"There's that smile!" I say and she giggles as I wipe away her tears.
"I love you too, Rinny" she said. I picked her up and put her in my bed beside me. My arm went protectively around her waist and she cuddled into my side.
"Goodnight, love."I whispered to her.
{a Spidey time skip~}
Your P.O.V
I woke up with Rin not by my side and our shared dorm room cold. I sat up and opened the door to go downstairs. As I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, I saw Yukio and Rin talking. The events from last night made tears begin to well up in my eyes.
"C'mon, {Nickname}. You can do it.." I say to myself as I force myself to go downstairs.
I avoid all eye contact with Yukio as I can manage when I got downstairs.
"Morning, {nickname}." Rin grins at me. "The party with everybody is after school today." Rin says.
"What party?" Yukio glares at Rin. I didn't appreciate the glare Yukio was giving so, I fired back before Rin could speak.
"It's a small party with our friends is all, Yukio." I bluntly said. Yukio just smiled and said,"okay, whatever."
"Ew... why does it have me of all people he could like?!" I say disgusted.
Rin and I leave right after breakfast to get to school before Yukio.
"Should I tell Rin now?" I ask myself.
"I already know he's a demon so..... I guess I could tell him."
As we continued walking, I was lost in thought on how I'd tell Rin about me being an angel. Not only would he have a reaction but, I'm not supposed to go to an exorcist school with 'normal' people in it; I am supposed to be in a Angel Exorcist school if anything.
Anyway, Rin kept talking and making me laugh. I know he's trying to help me get over what happened and I love him for it but, it will always follow me around just like my past.
The both of us reach school and I smile at the thought of being able to hang with everyone after school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alrighty! It was a short one but, I hope you guys liked it. I've been trying to update more frequently, since it is summer. If you don't already know, I'm writing another book with imagines of Tom Holland and Peter Parker; check that one out if you want ;)
I hope you guys have a great day/night!
Love ya,
~Percy💙