Introduction <3

Hey hey hey! Jasiline and Shadow here with a veeeery special guest! introducing the one! the only! The wonderful inspiring co-author for this EMERGENCY Truth or Dare! ODYSSEYAUTHOR!!!!!!! or as I like to call her Ody-chan! *the crowd goes wild* anyway. yea. Ody-chan will be joining us in this fantastic Truth or dare. starring...Drum Roll please!*everyone drum rolls* 

Johnny!

Johnny: Hi! Johnny here! John gage actually. people call me Johnny as a nick name. my family and friends I mean. um....so In order here in my family from My captain/dad to my partner/Big Brother. Cap!

Cap'n Stanley: Hi! I'm Hank Stanley. the captain of this crew. also the dad of this amazing family. Marco! 

Marco: I'm Marco Lopez. one of the Linemen here at Station 51 also one of the big brothers. Mike!

Mike: Hi! I'm Mike Stoker! the quiet one but when I say something it's best to listen. I'm also one of the Linemen here at Station 51 but I'm also the engineer. also one of the big brothers as well. Chet!

Chet: I'm Chet. I am also one of the Linemen at Station 51. I also tease Johnny a lot because he's younger and easy to get to. *chuckles and gets hit by Mike, Marco, Roy, and Cap and getting glared at* 

*Johnny in the Background: uhhh...heh...heheh...y-yea...*gets comforted by Roy* *

Roy: I'm Roy DeSoto. Junior's Partner/Best friend/Big Brother. and I may not act like it but I'm protective of Johnny. Everyone here at Station 51. and everyone of you know Dr. Early, Dr. Brackett, Nurse McCall, and Dr. Morton.  but they aren't here right now because the hospital is busy right now. a lot of sick/injured patients arrived and keep coming. 

Jasiline: thanks guys! anyway I'm Jasiline!

Shadow: I'm Shadow

Ody-Chan: and I'm Odysseyauthor

Jasiline, Shadow, and Odysseyauthor: signing off! byeee! *waves and disappears in a puff of smoke* 

Johnny, Roy, Cap, Mike, Marco, and Chet: Byeee!!! *also disappears in a puff of smoke*

JASILINE OUT! 

PEACE!!! <3