#Fluttersky

A/N Would you guys mind if I didn't write AJ's accent? Just so I know for the two AJ ships.

(This takes place after Sky has been in Equestria for two years.)

"Sky!" The soft voice of his marefriend rang in his ear.

"Yes, Flutters?" He said kissing her cheek.

"Twilight said she wanted to talk to you it's about..." Fluttershy paused before speaking again. "Minecraftia."

Sadness filled Sky's eyes. Fluttershy placed her head on his shoulder.  "Please don't cry, honey. I don't like to see you cry."

Sky smiled at her and wrapped her wing around the shy mare. "Just memories. Let's go to the libary."

They walked outside, everypony greeted them happily. Fluttershy had become a bit more outgoing since she started to date the Butter King and skipped next to Sky.

"Hello!" They greeted at the same time when they walked into the libary.

"Sky!" A few familiair voices greeted loudly. Fluttershy hid in Sky's mane.

"What?!" Sky snapped at the people who has scared his Flutters.

"We're so glad you're alive! " A white unicorn with brown mane and headphones -Ty?- said.

Sky shook the thought his friends were here off and started to comfort Fluttershy.

"It's okay, Flutters." He calmed her down.

The guys stood in surprise as Sky wasn't the hyperactive minecraftian who had been their friend.

Sky whispered something to Fluttershy and she left the room.

Then Sky turned to the group. "Why are you here?"

"We are here to bring you back home of course! " The pegasus in spacesuit -Jason- explained enthusiastically.

"I can't."

"What do you mean, Sky?" The fluffy pony -Jerome- asked.

"My life is here now. I have a home, friends and a beautiful mare who I love."

"Sky?"

"I'm sorry." Was all Sky said before walking out the door towards Sugarcube Corner with Fluttershy.

A/N

I'm kinda running out of scenario's.