Tourist Trapped

(Cover by my new friend: @CinnaToastie

My name is Y/N and we're being chased by gnomes! You may be wondering how we got here, it all started a couple hours ago. I watched as our parents packed our stuff and (basically) shipped us away, but like onto a bus. The bus ride was like, eleven hours long! I may be exaggerating. Mason was a bit fidgety, but I was totally fine. Our parents said we'd be with our great uncle for the summer, so that might be fun. I fell asleep during the bus ride and Dipper had to wake me up, I held his hand as we exited the bus. "Have a good day, kids!" The bus driver said.

"Oh, we will!" Mabel smiled.

"Uh-huh, er, thank you!" I say awkwardly.

We saw our home away from home for the first time! The 'Mystery Shack' I held onto Mason as a man threw a smoke bomb right in front of us. I coughed and waved the smoke away. As I open my eyes there is an old man standing right in front of us.

"Hello! I'm your Grunkle Stan!" He said with a raspy voice. I hid behind Mason.

"You must be Chelsey... Dylan... and Rolanda." He said pointing to us.

"Nope," We said in unison.

"I'm close though, right?"

I assume he was joking...

We shook our heads and he led us to the attic. There were two beds and a mattress. "We only had the budget for two beds." He lied. I can sense it.

"You guys can sleep on the proper beds." I said, walking to the mattress in the curtained section of the room.

I set my stuff down and start looking through my bag. "My flashlight!" I screamed.

The twins looked at me. "You can just get a new one, it's all good." Dipper said.

"I won't be able to sleep tonight."

"Well your in luck!" Mabel said as she looked through her bag. "I got this one!"

She walked over to me and handed me a flashlight with a big plastic gem as the lens and a glittery handle with the glitter basically falling off. "Uh, thanks." I say.

I turn it on and it shined a pink light, with the gem it made it look like a disco ball. "Check out all  my splinters!" I heard Mabel say in the background. 

I waited for Dipper and we went downstairs. I looked around the shop and found a hat. The hat had a blue pine tree on the front. I took off his star hat and put it on Dipper's head. "Dipper Pines with a pine hat!" I laughed and put it back.

"I bet you the old man had enough money to buy me a proper bed." I sassed as we walked out the door.

We sat at a tree as Mabel rolled down the hill. Dipper read a book as I looked over his shoulder. I saw Grunkle Stan creep up next to him. He put his finger over his lips signaling me not to tell him anything and put on a mask, a cheap looking mask to be honest. "Boo!" He shouted.

Dipper screamed and fell into my lap. I laughed and pushed him off.

A few days later we were working at the shack and Mabel had set up one of he tricks to get a boyfriend. "Do you like me? Yes. Definitely. Absolutely?" The boy said, looking around.

"I rigged it!"  

"Mabel, I know your going through your whole boy-crazy phase, but I think you're overdoing it with the 'crazy' part. I mean, Y/n about the same age as us and she, she seems normal..."